[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck do these things hurt like a bitch after having them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (284 KB, 1200x1917) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
284 KB, 1200x1917
Why the fuck do these things hurt like a bitch after having them on for like a little over an hour? Is there a way I can make the pain go away?
>>
>>66417716
Which ones are those? I've been wearing the M50x's all day.
>>
>>66417716
I have the M50x, been wearing them for about 6 hours straight and my head feels great. I don't know what you're on about, OP.
>>
>>66417716
you might need to "break them in" so to speak

i bought mdr 7506's and they hurt for like a week after which I didn't have any problems
>>
>>66417734
>>66417756
X is the one with the detachable cord right? If so than that's the one I have.
>>
>>66417734
I'm asking because I heard that some of the other ATHs (including the m50s without the 'x' iirc) are tight on your head.
>>
>>66417794
How do they hurt you exactly? Are they heavy, or tight, or what?

I vaguely recall having some kind of discomfort when first wearing those, but they're fine now. My hair is matted down where the overhead thing goes.
>>
https://amzn.com/B00MFDT894

Buy these desu
>>
>>66417817
They're not really tight, but for some reason my I start to get pains on the outer parts of my ears.
>>
>>66417818
second this
>>
>>66417857
Sometimes they pull down on the tips of my ears, especially if the earmuffs are pulled out a little bit too far.
>>
>>66417857
That happens to me too because i have somewhat big ears. Change the pads or something.
>>
>>66417716
I don't understand how the soft ear muffs on these headphones could hurt you.
>>
>>66417716
bend the headband a bit
get some valour pads
>>
Get these: https://www.amazon.com/Brainwavz-Replacement-Memory-Foam-Earpads/dp/B00OLKV5LI
>>
Mine hurt after about an hour or so when I first got them, but after a while it just stopped
>>
>>66417857
I had this too but it gradually gets better
>>
>>66417716
I literally wear them 6 to 10 hours a day anon
>>
>>66417716
Take your wallet and place it between the headband and your head.
>>
>>66417716
My ears start to hurt after some hours sometimes
>>
>>66417716
I have the standard m50s with the even shittier ear cushions and it took a real long time for me to break these in. I've had them for 2 years now and they're more comfortable now than they've ever been.

The first month with them were just shit in terms of comfortability, but they got a lot better after that.
>>
>meme50s
Just get a new pair of headphones familia.
>>
sennheiser momentum 2.0 masterrace
>>
>>66417716
You can stretch them real wide. Leave them on the widest part on of the box for a few news to make them less tight.
>>
>>66417857
I had something like this a few months ago. It gradually disappeared and now It's fine.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.