[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the musical equivalent?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 750x997) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 750x997
What's the musical equivalent?
>>
Ed Sheeran
>>
File: Santana_-_Santana_(1969).png (113 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Santana_-_Santana_(1969).png
113 KB, 400x400
>>
>>66416469
Well, Fireball is a great drink and a terrible whiskey. What's a great band that's terrible at their genre of music?
>>
>>66416500
Smash Mouth?
>>
>>66416500
>Fireball is a great drink and a terrible whiskey

this entire sentence is a contradiction
>>
>>66416500
godspeed you black emperor
>>
>>66416469
Deafheaven - Sunbather
>>
The first drink I ever had was Fireball when I was 14. Drank way too much and to this day I have a taste aversion to cinnamon.
>>
>>66416469
Skrillex
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR2XilcGYOo
>>
>>66416876
I've heard of people who took too much Coricidin DXM pills and can vomit on site if they see a Coricidin box
>>66416469
Flo Rida
>>
File: wild_turkey_101.jpg (782 KB, 1333x1800) Image search: [Google]
wild_turkey_101.jpg
782 KB, 1333x1800
probably pirate metal or electro swing

what's the musical equivalent of this gift of the gods?
>>
>>66416981
Back when I binged on gas station $2 syrup I can't even touch one of the 4 oz bottles without gagging.
>>
how the fuck has nobody posted this yet???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMqgVXSvwGo
DALE
>>
>>66416981
>>66417048
My buddy nearly died drinking too much vodka, and now he struggles not to vomit whenever he smells hospitals
>>
>>66416469
http://www.delish.com/food/a45675/9-reasons-you-should-never-drink-fireball/

almost vomited when I realized this level of pretentious bullshit is posted on websites outside of this one
>>
I drank a whole 5th of that shit my prom night and ended up passed out puking all over myself. My friend had to drive me home.
>>
>>66417193
>complains about fragile masculinity
>right after complaining about cocktail names that end in "balls" or "nuts"
these are some spicy memes
>>
>>66417299
i bet whoever wrote that article listens to music for "meaningful lyrics"
>>
>>66416469
kesha.
>>
>>66416469
once drank half a bottle of this stuff and laid on the floor listening to The Bees Made Honey in the Lion's Skull. i puked three times that night.
>>
>>66417130
I have nearly died twice after drinking too much vodka, the most recent time being yesterday which landed me in the hospital with IV rehydration plugged into my arm lol. My stomach does a backflip just by thinking of vodka.

Seriously, fuck vodka.
>>
>>66417661
>>66417661
The 15 minute delay always gets me.
>>
>>66416500
You can't even call it a whiskey since it has cinnamon schnapps in it.
>>
>>66417661
how the fuck do you even reach that point before feeling nauseous, puking, and stopping drinking before you pass out and continue to stop drinking, while sleeping and being ok?

or did you start choking on puke? because that's a posture issue. If you're drunk as fuck and sitting up straight then you're less like to puke back into yourself into block your airway with puke
>>
>>66417058
love this song unironically desu senpai
>>
>>66416876
similar thing happened to me but with Coconut Rum and coconut anything nowadays
>>
>>66418400
>>66417661
The most I've drank was about the equivalent of 17 shots. (.75 liter vodka bottle).

It was kind of bad and I was throwing up, but I didn't feel like my life was threatened. but I would do it again desu. I don't get hangovers so it must be a genetic thing. How much did you drink?

How many shots until it gets to alcohol poisoning territory?
>>
>>66416469
test
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.