[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does /mu/ like Katy Perry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: katy rise.jpg (57 KB, 750x737) Image search: [Google]
katy rise.jpg
57 KB, 750x737
does /mu/ like Katy Perry
>>
I like her body of work
>>
>>66414153
As in have I sacrificed billions of my potential children to her? Then yes, I do like her.

Seriously though. I masturbate to her at least twice a week.

Also I want to buy a vinyl copy of teenage dream to ironically hang over my turntable.
>>
>>66414153
her earlier work is better when she made sunny pops tunes and didn't try to stay trendy
>>
Her newest single is shit. She has a couple of old pop gems and that's it.
>>
She ended Fadga, Tayloose and now Robotney.

KWEEEEEEEEN
>>
extremely cute and has made some alright pop. i don't feel like an absolute piece of shit when listening to her stuff unlike most other pop. also she's very cute did i mention that?
>>
She's the only celebrity who didn't back up Kesha's unfounded and slanderous accusations against Dr. Luke so i guess i admire her for that. Now if her next album includes a Dr. Luke hit about lying bitches here in America who use fake rape threats to get ahead while there are actual women/girls in war torn regions of Africa being tied to the ground naked for armed militants to freely use like they're a sperm toilet then maybe i'll like them both a little bit more. But just a little.
>>
File: thumbsup.gif (490 KB, 500x291) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup.gif
490 KB, 500x291
>>66414153
#KatyCat4Life
>>
File: 1439067920164.jpg (67 KB, 450x625) Image search: [Google]
1439067920164.jpg
67 KB, 450x625
i like her big ass tits if you know what i mean
>>
>>66414653
What is the deal with her? Am I right when I interpret the situation as Kesha signing a contract, then whining about being a "slave" because she can't break it?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.