[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>3 days is this GG no re? how am i supposed to get my music now??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
>3 days
is this GG no re?
how am i supposed to get my music now??
>>
slsk and googling "album + blogpsot"
>>
>>66413855
>slsk
i could never figure out how to use it, and i'm scared of torrenting music
>googling "album + blogpsot"
this is what i usually do if i can't find anything on the archive, but recently i haven't had very much luck with it. it appears that feds have been cracking down on mp3 file sharing because nearly all the links that i find are dead, if i can even find them to begin with
>>
purchase it legally with money
>>
the guys who made the archive and the topsters sites should get tripcodes so we can yell at them baka
>>
>>66414010

The topsters guy namefags on /daily/ ocassionally. He's David or Daniel or something.

He says he's been targeted by a pretty brutal DDoS. Might be the case with RBT as well, but I think it might also be because RBT's server is actually a pringles can with a radar dish attached.
>>
File: 1418323514442.jpg (32 KB, 600x571) Image search: [Google]
1418323514442.jpg
32 KB, 600x571
>>66414010
>the topsters site
fuck don't even get me started on that shit
>>
>>66414041
kek

also who would ddos topsters it is a nice site that never did anything wrong that is so rude
>>
>>66413970
>money
>purchasing unnecessary commodities
i think you should check your privilege, consumerist scum
>>
why does the most useful archive have to be the worst
>>
>>66413945
>afraid of torrenting
I never understood this.
If you really are scared of getting caught (you wont) then use a vpn.
>>
>>66414113
sorry
>>
>>66413739
Here u go https://mega.nz/#F!C0USwJJJ!zhB09pxW8XKxseekWsRnnQ
>>
>>66414339
aw it's okay. sorry for calling you scum.
>>
>>66413945
>i could never figure out how to use it
then you're too stupid to deserve any music.
>>
>>66414354
haha thanks aaron
>>
>>66414370
r-rude. i'm not computer savvy and it's confusing
>>
>>66414361
:')
>>
>>66414471
its super easy. so easy i recommend you watch a video and learn the interface from a youtube video. honestly get it together man
>>
>>66414565
This

Anyone who can read instructions and turn on a computer can do it
>>
In the meantime

https://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/fag.html

Donate to the guy, we owe him
>>
>>66414419
You're actually so welcome my man!! https://mega.nz/#F!C0USwJJJ!zhB09pxW8XKxseekWsRnnQ
>>
>>66414565
you don't need a fucking tutorial or instructions, everything is there in front of you

>there is an aptly titled search tab
>click on it and search for album

it is that easy, there is nothing complicated or "technically advanced" about using slsk
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.