[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is he so poor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (386 KB, 819x673) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
386 KB, 819x673
why is he so poor
>>
>>66412809
If that's poor, then consider me Drake Bell.
>>
>>66412809

>$6,000,000
>Poor

Bill Gates go to bed
>>
>>66412809
Because he's not actually that big in the industry. Quite small in fact. A lot of hip hop heads know about him, but his most recent album was poorly received and I doubt he's the type of person to invest in ventures. Probably wastes a lot of money. He's going to be the new 50 Cent in 10 years time. Screencap this.
>>
Not really to bad considering he was pretty much a one hit wonder.
>>
>>66412877

Dubs confirm. Hopefully he can learn to use his money more wisely.
>>
>>66412877
50 cent had 100s of millions he was drake wealthy at one point
>>
http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-rappers/hopsin-net-worth/

wew
>>
>>66412809
thats a higher net worth than you think, there are people who are much more famous and a lot less rich
>>
he lives in NYC so he's basically homeless
>>
>>66412877
So...ASAP will be worth $150 million? 50's an awful example since he did invest.

>>66412809
He has a very niche audience. He's to hip hop what stoner/doom is to metal: it can get some mainstream recognition here and there, but is nowhere near as popular as the most popular stuff in the genre often because of how drugged out the music feels.
>>
>>66412984
>because of how drugged out the music feels
>hip-hop
>unpopular
>drugged out

nigga wat
>>
>>66413030
The type Rocky does where it sounds drugged out and Houston inspired isn't as popular as either something more emotional like Drake/J Cole/Weeknd or trap. Not saying ASAP isn't mainstream at all, but not even close to that stuff.
>>
>>66413083
Weeknd's music is 70% drugs, just sayin

you seem to know a bit about rap, what's some good current trap shit, popular or lesser known
>>
>>66413115
>good trap
>good
>trap
>GOOD
>TRAP
I feel embarrassed for you anon
>>
>>66412809
This nigga def the illuminati, bruh. he worth 6 mil and shiet
>>
>>66413168
how poor are you
>>
>>66413158
>snorts
>anon likes rap/trap? pleb
>goes back to listening to gybe
>muh superior music taste cuz /mu/ says so
>wipes Cheetos dust on sweatpants
>doesn't change shitstained whitey tighties
>fucking pleb
>returns to fapping over anime waifus
>>
>>66412877
>Because he's not actually that big in the industry

a lot of the bigger acts don't even have that much money
>>
>>66412852
Someone that works a job that's a tad above the poverty line should make around 3.5 mil over their 40 year career.

My high school Finance teacher said if he made 1 mil in the lottery He'd still come into work the next day.

Not that rich, but 6 mil (probably mostly in assets) for someone in their 20's is impressive.
>>
>>66413258
*citation needed
People in bands don't really count, because of split money/higher touring prices.
>>
>>66413201
nigga ill fuk u up i make stacks let me guess you a lil white boy with a lil white dick? i fuk yo bitch bruh #BBC
>>
>>66413289
can we range ban every ghetto in USA
>>
>>66413289
fuck yea nigga british broadcasting errday
>>
>>66413228
literally me desu
except the cheetos
>>
>>66413289
trying too hard kill yourself white boy
>>
>>66412918
http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-rappers/young-thug-net-worth/

Thugger BTFO
>>
>>66412918
he's pretty niche 2bfair
>>
>>66413330
so theres just no money in music anymore eh
>>
>>66413398
well they do get everything paid for by their labels

that's how much cash they banked
>>
>>66412809
the fact that he has even that much money when he hasn't done fucking shit is just sad
>>
>>66413330
>http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-rappers/young-thug-net-worth/
surprised he's worth anything at all considering how much of his music is free
>>
>>66413454
>hasn't done fucking shit
>is wildly successful rapper who's released 3 commercially and critically acclaimed albums

man never seen someone this jealous
>>
>>66412820
I will consider you drake bell
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.