[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ctrl+f moon shaped pool >0 results I haven't been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: moonshapedpool.jpg (72 KB, 580x580) Image search: [Google]
moonshapedpool.jpg
72 KB, 580x580
>ctrl+f moon shaped pool
>0 results

I haven't been on /mu/ in a minute, what did you guys think of it? I thought it was pretty good. Lots of piano in this album, which I really liked. Favorite song is currently a tie between Glass Eyes and Daydreaming.
>>
Second worst Radiohead album
>>
>>66412503
i listened to it once and never again
>>
>>66412613
Why's that?
>>
I'm not really a Radiohead guy, but I didn't really like it. Just didn't find much interesting in it. Some songs probably went over my head lyrically but I didn't like them enough sonically to stick around and listen til they made sense. I really like Decks Dark though
>>
everyone's still digesting it op. wait a while.
>>
>>66412613
explain
>>
File: wojakkkk.png (3 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
wojakkkk.png
3 KB, 205x246
>Guitar solo on Identikit
>>
>tfw Thom Yorke is probably gonna kill himself by next year
>>
File: 1464222109033.jpg (108 KB, 1280x688) Image search: [Google]
1464222109033.jpg
108 KB, 1280x688
>>66414444
>>
>>66414444
ANON NO
>>
>>66412683
>>66414402
not me, but i agree with him. overall the album felt half-asleep for most of it, actively avoiding any kind of energy. The band has aged, and they show it here.

That said, Ful Stop is a banger
>>
>>66415481
who listens to radiohead for bangers? far as i remember they've been making gloomy experimental indie pop for decades
>>
>>66415512
not saying the album needs to have bangers. meant that as a joke desu.

but seriously, songs like Daydreaming, Desert Island Disk, and Tinker Tailor felt aimless and wandering, lacking any real substance
>>
>>66414444
What have you done?
>>
I really, really liked it, probably on my top 3 Radiohead albums. It definitely lacks the energy of In Rainbows and TKOL, but it compensates with it's great production and melancholic sound
>>
>>66415613
fugg off
>>
>>66415613
luv u mum
>>
>>66415613
god damn it
>>
>>66415613
Dumb spic
>>
>>66412503
First Radiohead album I listened to since /mu/ said they hated it

Solid 7/10, then I listened to Kid A and shit bricks over how good it was
>>
>those True Love Waits feels
>>
Perfect album for a sad misty morning, solid 8/10 imho
>>
>>66416216
They fucked up, the live version is better, same shit with identikit
>>
>blurry
>no energy
>shit production
>boring grandpa folk songs
>bland as fuck
Dissapointed, the present tense is GOAT th
>>
>>66412503
I really liked it alot. It's in my top 3 albums for Radiohead.

The album lacks energy, but that's the point. Thom Yorke is dissatisfied with his life choices and furthermore with his inability to complain about them due to his success. This album speaks alot about being a fantasizer at a young age and how foolish it is, how having kids is a bad decision, how loving someone is always temporary.

Thom Yorke paints a picture of a drowning middle-aged man with no real understanding of anything despite massive success and admiration and the instrumentation fits perfectly.

If you ever find yourself shitfaced alone at 4a.m. with no one around and you hate yourself this is a great album to wallow in self-pity with while falling asleep.

It's a 9/10 for me. I love it.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.