[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Quote a Dylan lyric that would sum up his reaction upon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
ITT: Quote a Dylan lyric that would sum up his reaction upon going on /mu/ for the first time
>>
Death to all those who would whimper and cry
>>
>>66410029
>the times they are a-changin'
>>
IT'S YOUR BRAND NEW LEOPARD SKIN PILL BOX HAT
>>
You're an idiot
>>
[They] sure got a lotta gall to be so useless and all, muttering small talk at the wall while I'm in the hall
>>
>>66410029
and eetsa hard
etse haard
eetsa harrd
and eeyttsa haaaaaarrrrrrrrd
etse hayrrrrrd rayyyynn's agunnafaaawlll
>>
And i'll stand over your grave till i'm sure that you're dead
>>
Oh my god am I here all alone
>>
>>66410299
>tfw you realize Ballad of a Thin Man is a perfect representation of a normie stumbling upon 4chan
>>
>>66411864
>not of a 4chan autist trying to venture out into the real world
>>
Idiot wind blowing every time your move your mouth
Blowing down the backroads heading south
Idiot wind blowing every time you move your teeth
You're an idiot babe
It's a wonder that you still know how to breathe
>>
File: 1391313874485.png (32 KB, 470x512) Image search: [Google]
1391313874485.png
32 KB, 470x512
>>66410029
>i'm not sleepy and there is no place i am going
>>
Someone would reply to him with
>you're in the wrong place my friend, you'd better leave
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.