[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So yesterday we had a pretty big thread about this guy, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: JHztvWmK.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
JHztvWmK.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
So yesterday we had a pretty big thread about this guy, and today he uploads video about his nemessis, the dentist, asking him to stop filming him?

So, did someone on here, reported him to dentist? I wasn't here for the whole thread. Thread disturbed and sadened me so I am intereasted if there was any conclusion about it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P4pGlP9vMs

If someone doesen't know what I am talking about, this guy uploads bunch of covers of like 10 various songs many times a day every day. He also uploads a bunch of camera tests as well as paranoid talk about dentist trying to fuck him up or something.
>>
>>66408097
Why does it look like he just got done weeping and masturbating in that picture?
>>
>>66408134
Look at a few of his videos and that will be the least of your concerns about him.
>>
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who was deeply saddened by this after that thread, feel really bad for the guy since he obviously has mental health issues (which are seemingly getting worse) and he is now getting thrown out of his flat in about 6 weeks.
>>
>>66408097
I live about 2 hours away from this guy. I should travel up and see him before he's evicted
>>
>>66408570
You would probably freak him out, don't do that man
>>
>>66408588
should i just form a ring around him with a buddy yelling NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE then ?
>>
>>66408628
Slip a note under his door saying the dentist put chemtrails in his water
>>
>>66408570
Or just see the dentist.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTimmyUk/videos

Is my browser fucking up or has this guy seriously uploaded the same videos over and over? I'm so confused.
>>
>he has an audition for The Voice

Hope he wins
>>
>>66408708
They are same if you look at their content. He always sings those same songs.

However, he records that shit everyday again with some new paranoid ramblings added. That is what is weird.
>>
I'VE BEEN ALONE WITH YOU INSIDE MY MI-I-I-I-I-I-ND
AND IN MY DREAMS I'VE KISSED YOUR LIPS A THOUSAND TI-I-I-I-I-I-I-IMES
>>
>>66408097
>So yesterday we had a pretty big thread about this guy,
Fuck! I missed a Tim thread? Anyone got an archive link for me please?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoPicrtuBm8

this is heartbreaking.
>>
File: ocado sticker.png (167 KB, 325x340) Image search: [Google]
ocado sticker.png
167 KB, 325x340
>The Dentist put his Ocado sticker in the bin

:(
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4gGf19tEVU

O shit
>>
I missed the last thread, can anyone summarize this man and his story?
>>
>>66408998
>If someone doesen't know what I am talking about, this guy uploads bunch of covers of like 10 various songs many times a day every day. He also uploads a bunch of camera tests as well as paranoid talk about dentist trying to fuck him up or something.

This is all we know. He is probably paranoid schizophrenic. He also used to be an actor and in IT. No one knows why he wants dentist "out of buisness", there was something about him stealing his mail but I can't understand any of that shit.
>>
There was a video where he showed a letter that he received from 'the Oxford Health people' which said that Tim only sleeps four hours a night and believes that people have the power to control his thoughts or something
>>
File: tjb.png (705 KB, 1191x580) Image search: [Google]
tjb.png
705 KB, 1191x580
>>66409169
>>
>>66408645
>>66408628

lmao pls don't do this
>>
>>66408995
This guy lol.
>>
>>66409358
wow
>>
>>66409358
holy shit

link to video?
>>
>>66409444
Yeah I wanna scam him too.
>>
>>66409463
? i just want to see what he has to say about the letter
>>
>>66408097
This guy reminds me of my father who is a paranoid schizophrenic. It's just depressing.
>>
What is all this about a dentist?
>>
>>66409589
There's a dentist that lives on his floor that he thinks is planning something against him.
>>
>>66408628
Good reference bro
>>
>>66409644
What's the reference to?
>>
>>66409613
Wow, this is enthralling. He knows how to craft a plot.
>>
Is he from Oxford?
>>
>>66409660
Eric Andre feeding LSD to this little retarded girl with some friends and yelling NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE around her. It cured her retardation though.
>>
>>66408134
real answer is he buys and uses the shit out of a product called "bio oil" supposed to help with wrinkles/aging, beauty bloggers use it, he looks like he pours an entire bottle on his face daily in some sad attempt to undo aging. Sometimes he does videos showing his haul of dozens of bottles of the shit. The theme of his permanent childhood mental state is present throughout all of his videos and it's very disturbing.
>>
>>66409797
Thanks.
>>
Who else better to replace McJuggerNuggets?
>>
I'm going to just leave this here

https://twitter.com/TimmyUk
>>
>>66409912
>English, Actor, Musician, UCSB alum. (go Gauchos)
>>
>>66409942
Also, he is British. So, why would he go to UC Santa Barbara.
>>
>>66409691
Marlow, Buckinghamshire
>>
this guy bums me out in a Johnston way but worse

>>66408628
Cured his retardation
>>
sad
>>
Someone for the love god help this man.
>>
>>66410314
this t b h
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.