[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
let´s turn dopesmoker into a meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: Sleep-dopesmoker.jpg (106 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Sleep-dopesmoker.jpg
106 KB, 300x300
let´s turn dopesmoker into a meme
>>
i mean like in the aeroplane over the sea kind of meme were it´s spammed non stop.
>>
>>66407119
It already is. it's the go-to answer to all those threads that ask things like:
-post albums with only one great song
-post albums with a song so much better than the others you don't even have to say it
-post albums with a God-tier opener and closer
>>
because we all love having great albums slightly ruined by dicks who think spamming on 4chan is the height of humour
>>
>>66407762
or
>dude weed lmao
>>
File: 7210.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
7210.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
It's not bad, I own it but it's the weakest in the dope trilogy
Dopesick>Dopethrone>Dopesmoker
>>
>>66407865
Eh I'd say It's the strongest actually. Dopethrone is weakest. Although they're all great, of course
>>
>>66407119
we was weedians and shit
>>
>>66408041
yes
>>
>>66407119
>There will never be a stoner sci-fi movie based on this album
I think about it every time I listen to it
>>
>>66408118
it's a book, called dune
>>
Why would you want that? Why would you think that? I've never had the urge, inclination or want to "turn something into a meme".
>>
>>66408152
Yeah I know there are a lot of similarities but Dune doesn't have caravans of assassins that breathe weed smoke
>>
>>66408194
Especially a great piece of art. That's part of the reason why /mu/ annoys me so much, is the shitposters get off on trivializing amazing stuff that is meant to be taken seriously
>>
>>66407706
bruh..
>>
>>66408277
do you know how gay you sound
>>
>>66408377
I just take everything really seriously. Sorry man
>>
>>66408258
The fuck do the spice is nigger
>>
I have come from /metal/. This is already a meme to us. Whenever someone brings it up we just go DUUUUDE WEEEEEEED LMAOOOOO until they shut up
>>
>>66408458
you´re not gonna insult me back?
>>
>>66408492
cool. should spam every mention of music everywhere with shit like "have you heard dopesmoker" and be as annoying as possible. just go on like a drake video and spam that shit because no one will get it.
>>
>>66407119
>Drop out of life with bong in hand
>>
>>66407119
Anyone going to see them in Orlando on the 26th?
>>
>>66408779
follow the smoke to the riff filled land
>>
>>66408848
Proceeds the Weedian, Nazareth
>>
>>66409069
creedsmen roll out across the dying down
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.