[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people on /mu/ who don't even know the difference
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: ninakraviz.jpg (650 KB, 1900x1530) Image search: [Google]
ninakraviz.jpg
650 KB, 1900x1530
>there are people on /mu/ who don't even know the difference between techno and house
>>
>There are people on /mu/ who care about this
>>
>there are people on /mu/ who care about the difference between techno and house
>>
>>66406073
>>66406077
Obviously you don't know the difference
It's like saying you don't care about difference between blues and jazz
>>
>>66406043
>>>/mu/bleep
>>
>>66406043
ooh, I know this one, my friend explained it to me. but all I remember is one's from detroit and the other's from chicago. or something
>>
>>66406161
Yes. Your point is?
Genres are arbitrary anyway, if you don't listen to techno or house, then of course you don't know the difference between them.
You also don't care.
>>
>>66406218
No, this is the general music board, I'll make music threads as I please.
>>
>>66406077
wow people care about music, on a music board, the fuck?
>>
>>66406043
>there are people on this board who don't know the difference between grindcore, death metal or black metal.
>>
I listen to a reasonable amount of both and still can't tell the difference, especially with "tech-house" and shit that completely blur the two.
>>
>>66406043
>there are people on this board who don't know the difference between mathcore and noisecore
>>
And there are people who refuse to elucidate on the difference between the two.
>>
>>66406043
>there are people on this board who don't know the difference between post-punk and post-hardcore
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.