[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know anything about this guitar? It is a blueridge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: VZM.IMG_20160712_193004.jpg (391 KB, 1440x2352) Image search: [Google]
VZM.IMG_20160712_193004.jpg
391 KB, 1440x2352
Does anyone know anything about this guitar? It is a blueridge BR-0. It plays well, but I'd like to get any information on them and possibly a value for it.
>>
>>66403043
looks like you've got yourself a genuine piece of shit there pal
>>
>>66403043
It's an acoustic and it has 6 strings.
>>
>>66403043
its a piece of shit but you could sell it to rich hipster for $50,000 if you come up with some silly backstory for it
>>
>>66403043
Blueridge guitars are worth some money, if it's a vintage one then it could be worth something.
>>
>>66403043
dat carpet
>>
>>66403252
>Sufjan totally composed the entirety of Illinoise on this guitar trust me fäm
Seriously OP just wait outside Urban Outfitters for 10 minutes and tell that to every guy that walks in it'll be sold quickly.
>>
>>66403043
Where did you get it, OP?
>>
>>66403397
I'm actually in contact with blueridge now. The guy I spoke to said it looks like a first run saga model from the early 70's but they aren't in production anymore.
He gave me some numbers to call so maybe I can figure it out.
>>
>>66404321
It was given to me by a coworker who knew I played. He got it out of his grandfather's basement when they were renovating his house.
>>
>>66403446
It's the worst.
>>
>>66403198

keked
>>
>>66403198
Well, it plays better and another than any other guitar I own so to each his own I guess.
>>
>>66404331
Honestly, it all depends on whether the action is good or not. Vintage guitars typically have fucked up necks or frets if weren't taken care of well.

If the action is fine and it doesn't need a neck reset you could probably sell it for decent money even with that cosmetic wear.

For instance, my own acoustic is a vintage American made guitar and the top is covered in scratches from heavy playing.
>>
>>66403043
>>66404331
>>66404694
Take another pic of it from the side with 2 quarters at the 12th fret between the fret and strings. Then we'll know what we're dealing with here.
>>
>>66404694
The action on this thing is phenomenal. Fun and easy to play. I'm not really looking to sell I just didn't know if it was worth anything
>>
>>66404953
I say keep it, you won't find another like it. Worn acoustics are the best guitars.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.