[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
I'm absolutely obsessed with Pet Sounds recently. Which version of Smile should I listen to?
>>
Smile Sessions version if you want the most 'professional' reconstruction, but I'm not familiar with a lot of the fan mixes.
>>
>>66400773
brian wilson presents smile if you want something that actually sounds like a cohesive album

smile sessions if you want something disjointed and steeped in mystery but also sounds just as fantastic as Pet Sounds
>>
>>66400773
SonicLoveNoize's 1967 recreation.
http://albumsthatneverwere.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-beach-boys-smile-1967.html
>>
>>66402007
I agree with this. I listened to BWPS first and absolutely loved it, then I listened to The Smile Sessions and loved that too. They each have their own strengths and are both worth listening to
>>
I'm thinking of making my own mix, but I have no idea how they're made.

I have Audacity, but that's for slowing down songs so I can learn them.
What's a better mix software that's hopefully free, but at least readily available.
>>
What's the one that mixes both brian Wilson's smile & smile sessions?
>>
>>66402310
Some of the transitions are rough but I'm digging it. Thanks.
>>
>>66403016
SMiLE 3971
>>
File: QULL6.png (970 KB, 1318x1047) Image search: [Google]
QULL6.png
970 KB, 1318x1047
>Its a SMiLE mix where Heroes and Villains has the "often wise" bridge at the end of the children were raised part

yuss
>>
>>66403396
First time I heard it it scared the shit out of me. I wasn't expecting it at all.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.