[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of this line-up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20160713-183510.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2472) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160713-183510.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2472
What do you think of this line-up?
>>
>>66399538
How about I take a big fucking rock and bash your skull in
>>
>>66399538
not good @ all
>>
Literally who besides rick ross and bone thugs/10
>>
>>66399538
Fat tony from the simpsons?
>>
File: sos_lineup_sq[1].png (78 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
sos_lineup_sq[1].png
78 KB, 1080x1080
derailing thread with texas fest that doesn't suck
>>
slim thug and the late 2000's coachella undercard acts
>>
what the fuck is their target audience/10

it's like exclusively hipster shit with rick ross, slim thug and bone thugs being the exceptions, random as fuck
>>
>>66399595
watch young thug and then go home
>>
I have no clue who any of these people are besides the obvious two
>>
>>66399595
this is just the inverse of the op's fest
instead of forgotten blog acts it's the current slew of blog pushed acts
>>
>>66399602
This
>>
>>66399552
That is kinda hard to do
>>
>>66399538
only metric and yeasayer would be worth watching

>>66399595
much better, still shit tho
>>
>>66399538
I know and enjoy most of the top few rows, but everything after Rooney is just filler. Even so, I still don't get the lineup at all. Metric puts on a great show, as do Rooney and Yeasayer, so I'd go just to see them.

Fun fact: Lead singer of Rooney is the love interest from The Princess Diaries, as well as being Jason Schwartzman's cousin.
>>
>>66399857
Sorry, brother not cousin
>>
>>66399595
If you don't go see Dead Milkmen I'll fucking kill.
>>
>>66399538
that lineup looks fucking terrible... rick ross, metric, bone thugs, then literally who for the rest?

>>66399595
better than OPs lineup but still wouldn't sit through the bullshit for the few acts i do care about
>>
hey look its my adopted hometown
>>
Huh
>>
>>66399538
Future Islands look horrendously out of place there
>>
Total garbage

Who would pay for Rick Ross?
>>
The fuck
>>
>>66399906
>>66399595
Agreed. I'd kill to go see the Dead Milkmen. Sucks because I'm actually from around Philly, but I never went to go see them while I was living there.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.