[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else here hoping she buries Calvin like she did kate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: TaylorSwiftApr09.jpg (125 KB, 333x499) Image search: [Google]
TaylorSwiftApr09.jpg
125 KB, 333x499
anyone else here hoping she buries Calvin like she did kate perry ?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2016/07/13/calvin-harris-slams-ex-taylor-swift-twitter-trying-bury-him-like-katy-perry/87030950/
>>
>>
I want to bury my face into Katy Perry's butt
>>
i like how every acts like tay tay doesn't write her own songs, and here she is writing for rihanna and her x-bf
Is Taylor Swift secretly behind more songs?
Given how rare it is for Swift to write songs for other artists, the writing credit could indicate more new music on the way from the pop star, who has released an album every two years since 2006. She has maintained a particular pattern, with her albums being debuted in the fall of those release years, typically the last week of October. In April, just a couple weeks before "This Is What You Came For" dropped, Swift told Vogue that she has "no idea what's next," though she said she would never stop writing new songs.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/calvin-harris-taylor-swift-song-co-write-questions-we-still-have-20160713#ixzz4EOJUNIwO
>>
whys calvin been acting like such a bitch?
>>
>>66398030

cuz he doesn't want to be buried like kate perry.

also it came out that tay wrote his song with rihanna lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOkQ4T5WO9E

Calvin Harris - This Is What You Came For (Official Video) ft. Rihanna
>>
>>66398043
maybe if he shut the fuck up, she would show him mercy.
>>
File: 1467594484087.jpg (385 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1467594484087.jpg
385 KB, 1920x1200
Taylor is a succubus and she has strong demon magic on her side. Harris' career is over. I wouldn't be surprised if he mysteriously dies sometime within the next year.
>>
>>66398043
>buried like kate perry.
>>66397960
>she buries Calvin like she did kate perry ?
what did they mean by this?

what happened to katy?
>>
>>66398063
This desu
I shouldn't be surprised that so many people are in love with this deceitful cunt but I guess its just a testament to her sorcery.
>>
>>66398064
katys dead jim.

t swift had her chained up and built a wall around in the basement of one of her mansions.
>>
Kim K is gonna wreck her shit. Fuck off and die, taylorscum, all hail our unholy lord of the dark Kenny West.
>>
>>66398101
>he doesnt realize that 'Ye will one day procreate with Taylor ushering in the birth of the Anti-Christ.
>>
>>66398005
plenty of artists are secretly behind songs
Anytime you see a writing credit by some unknown guy it's usually some other artist being a ghost writer
>>
File: tswift.jpg (111 KB, 1045x871) Image search: [Google]
tswift.jpg
111 KB, 1045x871
>>66398063
>>66398078

her sorcery makes me love her more t.bh
>>
>>66398176
guy seems pretty dumb
why wouldn't a good guitarist just steal his idea and get a better drummer/bass player?
>>
>>66398138
ya but the meme here is that tay tay doens't write her own songs, but here she is writing for others

so they are blown out
>>
>>66398189
maybe thats why i only got one response
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.