[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Used to think Taylor Swift was a great selfless role model but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: _90378628_hi033515678.jpg (81 KB, 976x549) Image search: [Google]
_90378628_hi033515678.jpg
81 KB, 976x549
Used to think Taylor Swift was a great selfless role model but now that I think about it she's just as vapid, narcissistic and self-centered as the rest of them.

Who's with me?
>>
I used to think, no wait, I never thought about Taylor Swift.
>>
I used to think me and Taylor still might have sex. Why? I made that bitch famous
>>
all for u
and u for all
>>
Kanye made that bitch famous
>>
>>66395115
She have perfect legs and feet, but she's a bitch, a hot bitch
>>
>tfw you are already a gazillionaire and still a greedy bitch trying to claw ever last cent you can from anyone
http://fortune.com/2016/07/13/youtube-music-billions/
>>
>>66395482
>Who cares if streaming sites rip off artists? I've already got my millions.

She's standing up for the little guys.
>>
she's a lil snek ask KTT
>>
>>66395503
Oh give me a break, she has spent her career doing this
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/taylor-swift-trademarks-1989-song-lyrics-including-this-sick-beat-10010296.html
>>
>>66395571
>looking after your intellectual property rights

I don't see the problem.
>>
>>66395608
>New to greentext
>uses for every single rebuttal
>>
>>66395633
>has no argument
>criticizes post layout
>>
>>66395115
>thinking people live out their real lives on tv

they're just people. flawed, and often taken out of context.
>>
>>66395712
RICH people
>>
>>66395115
I still want to fuck her
>>
>>66395608
Copyrighting phrases is not protecting your intellectual property. It's being a greedy fuck
>>
>>66395115
Yeah kinda

Still love her music though
>>
>>66395115
you started liking her because she´s a pretty woman and you thought liking her would make you get laid
but you never will and thats why shes becoming a millionaire. MTV is build on desperate wanker money
>>
>>66395115

>Used to think Taylor Swift was a great selfless role model

lol

you gullible rube
>>
>>66396510

>you thought liking her would make you get laid

Who in the fuck thought listening to a teenage girl album would get them laid
>>
>>66396568

the kind of guys who would try to calculate and plan a lot of fake "mutual interests" so they can have something to talk about

also the kind of guys who unironically listen to the advice of "PUA" faggots after that fails
>>
>>66395241
>>
we all know she approved the kanye line. its why her lawyers dont want the footage released and why she and tom hiddleston are staging a relationship. pathetic

fucking snake
>>
nobody better say she worked hard for it either because her dad is a high-ranking investment banker at merrill-lynch and she would have only been rich instead of illuminati without her easy in-road towards success
>>
>>66395745
How is that an insult? People always used to say this to me growing up because my parents were wealthy.

I learned to reply back, sucks for you then I guess or "you probably should get some new parents" kek,

The look on their faces when you dont give them sympathy is priceless.
>>
>>66396728
So? Its not an insult or degrading to have successful parents. The only ones who get jealous of this had deadbeat parents who passed on bad genes. Sucks to suck breh
>>
>>66396699
lmao jokes on you Been with my current gf for 2 years because I told her I like Brand new and american football even tho I think both are shitty
>>
File: nope.png (4 KB, 622x626) Image search: [Google]
nope.png
4 KB, 622x626
>>66396809
>>
File: 1462214163818.png (1 MB, 916x798) Image search: [Google]
1462214163818.png
1 MB, 916x798
>>66396790
This is gonna be you very soon
>>
/mu/, you care too fucking much about celebrity gossip and artists who make music for girls who haven't lived through their teenage phase yet.
>>
>>66396860
Ive been in mulitple fights. I dont win them but i sure as hell am not going out like a bitch. Ill probably get shot for telling some nig nog that his great grandparents should have invested in cotton.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.