[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Saturday Night Inside Out" makes me feel like it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: avalanches2.jpg (120 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
avalanches2.jpg
120 KB, 620x620
"Saturday Night Inside Out" makes me feel like it's not too late to be somebody.
>>
>>66389113
then go be somebody. get the fuck off 4chan.
>>
This album was all over the place. Really didn't feel it.
>>
What a clusterfuck of an album... I can definitely see why people compare it to Steam Powered Giraffe.
>>
>>66390497
Kaleidoscope Lovers was really heartbreaking
>>
wildflower fucking sucks
>>66390542
the whole album is heartbreaking
>>
>>66390542
Not really. Like I said, I personally did not feel anything when I listened through it. Don't get me wrong the entire thing sounds very good it's just that it didn't illicit emotions like since i left you by a longshot.
>>
>>66389113
TFW still haven't heard the album

Was it as bad as Frankie Sinatra?
>>
>>66390724
I wasn't saying it was close to SILY, just that this specific song makes me really sad- not really something I wanted from the avalanches...
>>
>>66390745
Frankie Sinatra does stick out like a sore thumb on the album, but that's not to say the rest is good - it's just bad in a different way. There is one track, The Noisy Eater, which is just as obnoxious though.
>>
>>66390745
Frankie Sinatra is one of the least interesting songs imo. Album really suprised me with how great it is. Their production is really on point and detailed, where I feel it's not very detailed until MF Dooms verse on Frankie Sinatra
>>
Frankie Sinatra is for sure better in context than as a single. Its an okay song once you learn to embrace it's obnoxiousness.

Noisy Eater is the only bad song imo.
>>
Because I'm Me to Live a Lifetime Love would be a good EP/short album on its own if not for Frankie Sinatra and Noisy Eater
>>
>>66390745
IMO it's more consistent than SILY but the highs aren't as high.
I will be roasted for it but I really don't think these fans of the avalanches have listened to anything other than SILY.
For those who actually have listened to them for years and have listened to all their discog, sorry this new album didn't click with your bruhs.

Kind of like the new AnCo, a lot of people shit on it but I feel like most "true" fans enjoy it.
This of course could be total bullshit but I think people want each album to be GOAT and can't stand anything they don't expect.

If you are an avalanches fan expect a good album that the artists created, they didn't want the same album as SILY they wanted to created something new.
Turn on boomerang when you listen to noisy eater, it's very cartoony and while it's a risky choice I honestly think it works well.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.