[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Never seen much about Matt Berry posted. Anyone give him a serious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Matt Berry - Opium.jpg (73 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Matt Berry - Opium.jpg
73 KB, 600x600
Never seen much about Matt Berry posted. Anyone give him a serious listen? I actually quite like this album a lot.
>>
>Matt Berry
More like Matt NeckBeardy
>>
You and he were... buddies, weren't you?
>>
>>66389082
Is "One Track Lover" the best made-for-TV song in history? I think so.

http://youtu.be/D3rNBAMt-kg
>>
What I do sometimes is get a tin of soup, poach an egg in it and serve it up with a pork pie and a sausage roll.
>>
>>66389414

His album Opium is literally the soundtrack to the show Snuff Box.
>>
Matt Berry is mayor!
>>
>>66389344
Still trying to cultivate the Rick-Sanch fist bump finger point move between my boss and I 2bh
>>
>>66389082
He has his moments depending on the part, but mostly I really don't like him. Seems like he thinks hes a lot funnier than he actually is.
I checked out Witchhazel out of curiosity, and it was God-fucking-awful.

>>66389344
Darkplace is the best thing he's ever done.
>>
>>66389344
>>66389515

Cool it Sanchez or you'll get a knuckle supper! Look, Dagless, you're an excellent doctor, but you're also a livewire maverick, who when he's not bucking the system, is biting the hand that feeds, which in your case, is this hand. Now I'm not about to tell the immediate family of the deceased that we're going to have to burn what remains of his body in order to close the portals to another dimension. I just won't do it. This hospital's got a reputation, which I intend to keep. I've yet to see any demons on the ward, and I'm particularly observant. So go back to your lab and make a pill that can cure madness, or I'll kick your arse so hard you'll be able to build a pool in the footprint. Understood?
>>
>>66389696
holy christ in the first episode when dagless just walks off set instead of leaving the room
>>
>>66389164
>>66389082
>>66389344
yeah he's a bit too much of a meme to be taken seriously musically
not that he's not good
but he's sorta pigeon-holed himself as a lamo which is the lowest blow to artistic integrity you can make
>>
Fuck off Stewart
>>
>>66389763
lmao i never noticed that
Darkplace was genius in the deep layers of how badly made it was
>>
>>66389414
>random shirtless ripped dude
i dont know why that is hilarious
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.