[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Home-Made Instruments
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: drums.jpg (133 KB, 960x920) Image search: [Google]
drums.jpg
133 KB, 960x920
Hey. I figured I'd change things up a bit today. Does /mu/ have any home-made instruments? If so what are they and how do they sound?

I made this drum set out of a suitcase, a tin, a sock, and a homemade bass pedal (will provide pictures/schematics if asked.)

Here's how it sounds through a shitty microphone (I'm also a shit drummer but whatever):
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0MQGiHjHVB5
>>
bumperoni
>>
File: 20160713_191802.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20160713_191802.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
Nothing homemade but i have a shitty bass i made fretless
>>
>>66388768
that's pretty cool! how does it sound?
>>
It's just a tin refillable water bottle with some water inside. You flick it and tilt it and stuff
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0cLyTQn6P4D
>>
did anyone else think the OP image was of a girl rolled over backwards wearing dark navy yoga pants, legs in the air, and that the drumstick was poking into her butthole?
>>
>>66388883
that's pretty neat
>>
>>66388909
You need to go outside
>>
I fuse together leftover scrap metal my uncle doesn't use for construction and use it as a drum set of sorts. Don't have it with me currently(it's back at my uncle's ranch) but I can make some cool sounds with it

Thanks for the awesome thread, OP.
>>
>>66388909
I don't even understand how you could have seen that. Go jack off and clear your head
>>
>>66388992
>>66389120
you guys don't poke your drumsticks into your friends buttholes? I thought all drummers did that, like it was a drummer thing
>>
>>66387091
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0MQGiHjHVB5
this just sounds like you beating some shit around that was near you
>>
>>66389357
that's musique concrète, myman
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.