[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what happened to pc music? This is some generic edm pop song
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: zPZetNof.png (24 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
zPZetNof.png
24 KB, 512x512
what happened to pc music?
This is some generic edm pop song I hear on the radio all day.https://youtu.be/8RYudOmSk80

A. G. Cook is 25 years old and is now the official Creative Director for Charli XCX. <3
>>
maybe charli xcx stole all their good beats
>>
File: 20160712_214618.jpg (2 MB, 1944x2471) Image search: [Google]
20160712_214618.jpg
2 MB, 1944x2471
>>66374408
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3F6HJk8xIw&feature=youtu.be
>>
In an ironic turn of events, PC Music became exactly what they criticized in the first place. It's beautiful.

Danny L Harle produced this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdvae-8jLpI
>>
>>66374408
They're succeeding in their goal. They've officially pushed a deconstruction of pop music into the mainstream.
>>
>>66374443
I could see this happening. She uses that big industry money to turn a small underground scene into her own trademarked aesthetic.
>>
need more easyfun, easily the peak of the whole pc music thing
>>
Thy Slaughter is the best artist on the label.

>only one track
>>
>>66374448
Is your picture a meme or a signature ?
>>
>>66374456
The fuck where did you get this.
We can tell everything we want but it is well executed
>>
>>66374496
If you clicked the link and weren't new you would know.
>>
>>66374475
this tbqh

the deep trouble ep is the only thing worth a damn that pc music has released in the last year
>>
>>66374408
was disappointed too OP. they really haven't pushed too much this year and the mixes and tracks they have dropped have all been underwhelming. the easyFun ep was one of my favorite releases of last year so it's a bummer watching them stagnate rather than follow through on their momentum
>>
>>66374408
they've been ironic/sarcastic for so long that they've gotten to the point of just making the type of music they were originally commenting on
>>
>>66374516
There was another video on youtube, apparently it got taken down. Danny played it at Pop Cosmos in LA this past march.
>>
>>66374516
I don't have any high quality files of the song, I dunno where it leaked desu.
>>
>>66374448
He looks like Chris chan
>>
>>66374561
It is really good
>>
>>66374448
pretty good
>>
>>66374456
Massive thanks btw
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.