[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have any leads on who the members of the Residents were?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: eskimo-300x300.png (140 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
eskimo-300x300.png
140 KB, 300x300
Anyone have any leads on who the members of the Residents were?
>>
im one
>>
>>66371598
there were some leads that point out at the producers of Orgasm by Cromagnon, can't remember the names right
>>
>>66371702
there are some pics on the internet of them promoting their film where you can basically spot them (and yeah, they're those guys)
>>
>>66371598
did you just start listening to the residents today? its homer flynn and hardy fox
>>
I have reason to believe that Scaruffi is one of them.
>>
>>66371762
yeah this

others are probably ringo or something
>>
File: tumblr_myqmx8EvpJ1spn6xyo1_500.jpg (58 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_myqmx8EvpJ1spn6xyo1_500.jpg
58 KB, 500x281
SPOILER ALERT
>>
>>66371702
>point out at the producers of Orgasm by Cromagnon
fuck that I don't believe it
>>
>>66371762
so how many are them? just two?
>>
>>66371903
See
>>66371827
The top two dudes (Jay Clem on left, John Kennedy on right) left after Mark of the Mole's tour bombed. Bottom guy (Hardy Fox aka Charles Bobuck) left the group this year but is making solo stuff. Bottom right (Homer Flynn) is the only remaining member. They haven't put anything out since Fox left though, so it's not apparent what The Residents will do next, if anything.
>>
one of them is Scaruffi
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.