[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember that post where that one guy promised to listen to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (225 KB, 1282x1130) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225 KB, 1282x1130
Remember that post where that one guy promised to listen to Blurryface 70 times if someone got trips? I'm now starting my fifth listen.

In other words... OP is delivering. Ask me anything about the journey so far.

Check my progress here: www.last.fm/user/Blurryfacex70
>>
File: 1436235048059.png (11 KB, 828x887) Image search: [Google]
1436235048059.png
11 KB, 828x887
make one of these friend
>>
>>66369583
but do a different one each time you listen to it
>>
>>66369593

Please do this
>>
No OP

It's alright

5 is enough

Save yourself

Fuck what /mu/ thinks just don't subject yourself to further torture
>>
>>66369593
I'll suck OP's dick if he does this
>>
>>66369561
Jesus Christ, OP, nobody actually expected you to do it! Nobody ever does anything around here! It's OK to not deliver. Stop before you hurt yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 828x887) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 828x887
>>66369583
Sorry for the roughness. But that's my general thoughts so far.

And now that you guys are talking me out of it, I might lower it. But I'm not close to being done.
>>
no one cares anymore
>>
>>66369779
which listen was this?
>>
>>66369779
what do you score the album on a scale of 1-10
>>
>>66369561
Listen. Its not that serious. Nobody wants you to kill yourself
>>
>>66369809
To be honest, it's a strong 6.5/10 instrumentally until Tyler Joseph opens his mouth. Then it drops to like a three or a four. Lots of great hooks and pop energy, but they need to realize that they are a pop band, not the voice of a generation.
>>
>>66369841
Here's an example;
>Listen, I know this one's a contradiction because of how happy it sounds,
>But the lyrics are so down,
>It's ok though, because it represents, wait better yet, it is,
>Who I feel I am right now

Not only is the rhyme scheme fucking awful, but he's fucking analyzing the meaning of his song IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SONG. WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT.
>>
>>66369899
To be fair, if almost any other band did that, it would be called genius (though it would probably also be much better written).
>>
>>66369899
because he doesn't want to rhyme every time he sings
>>
For once, OP delivers. God speed.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.