[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thom Yorke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: ryan-wyer-interview.jpg (142 KB, 675x418) Image search: [Google]
ryan-wyer-interview.jpg
142 KB, 675x418
Thom Yorke
>>
>>66367424
is that fetty wap?
>>
>>66367424
I bet he posts on /mu/
>>
I'm so happy for this kid and I'm usually a cynical bastard
>>
Anyone else catch that proper spastic in the music video? I'm all for this kid, he seems like he could be a decent member of society, but why they didn't abort or don't euthanize that proper fucking gurgler beats me.
>>
I love that video. That kid must have been happy as fuck.
>>
This guy's gonna grow up to be an awesome musician
>>
>>66367469
>>66367790
no doubt
>>
pitchfork (I think it was) were on the money when they said Aphex's music has a spirit of youthful mischief and the this video captures it perfectly

also it's nice a new Aphex video is just some kid goofing off and not more of Chris Cunningham's edgy mallgoth stuff
>>
This kid's picture brings a genuine, innocent smile to my face, which is needed after spending so much time on this fucking site.
>>
>>66367424
serious question. why do so many british people look inbred?
>>
Can someone explain the story of this whole thing to me? Did he win a competition or something? Everyone seems to love him and I feel like a dick because I think the video is shit and stupid but maybe if I know the story I'll like him more.

>>66367951
hes irish.
>>
>>66368006
kid makes some videos dancing to AFX, one of the videos gets really popular, Richard sees it, contacts kid's parents and tells them that he wants the kid to direct the video for his new single

that's it i think
>>
File: (19).gif (31 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
(19).gif
31 KB, 500x492
https://twitter.com/marie_wyer/status/750439049761095688/photo/1
>>
>>66367424
nice selfie
>>
im honestly glad for the kid, not everyone gets an opportunity like this, and it really shows how passionate richard is
>>
File: wew.png (71 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
71 KB, 1366x768
>>
>>66368343
he is literally an autistic 12 year old
>>
>>66368393
i was amused by the fact that he said "f***stin Bieber"
>>
>>66368343

I don't think Rich would be happy he wished death on another human. I mean considering Rich is now one with the Earth and humanity.
>>
>>66368343
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk01zbjdYVQ

What a maniac
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.