[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/bleep/ BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1
File: tui4a4o1_1280.jpg (92 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
tui4a4o1_1280.jpg
92 KB, 600x800
/bleep/ BTFO
>>
I literally can't believe people chew
>>
>>66363068
Tbh some genres of electronic music get more hate from inside the community then they do from the outside.

>Looking at you big room electro
>>
chew tobacco is literally for degenerate hicks
>>
>>66363388
Well death grips is for tryhard insecure hipster shits, you meme loving fuck
>>
>>66363923
Nobody said anything about death grips, are you on meth again hillbilly?
>>
>>66363949
Haha, excellent post friend :)

I can't wait to post this to r/music

Haha
>>
>>66364002
What, are you gonna pull your gun out on me, hick?
>>
>tfw I've been using a can of grizzly every day since I was 17, I'm 21 now. It's so hard to quit that shit.
>>
>>66363068
I feel like some Soundcloud/Bandcamp electronic artist has already used that image for one of their releases.
>>
>>66364082
A can lasts me about a week, pham

How can you go through that in one day? Do you even get a buzz anymore?
>>
why the fuck do people chew? I tried it in the military and I vomited while having the most unpleasant headrush of my life. Just smoke rolled tobacco ffs, it's not as gross and looks a lot more attractive than wadding up some shit and putting it between your gums and your lips.
>>
>>66364239
Haha what a pussy
>>
>>66364269
haha what a degenerate addict
>>
>>66364305
Go suck a dick.

I bet you were a fucking POG too
>>
>>66364269
I was 18, dude handed me a wad the size of a half dollar coin.
>>
>>66363068
amerifats are disgusting
>>
>>66364344
They hate us cause they anus
>>
>>66363068
I'm Norwegian. Snus was fucking currency in High School.

Never personally cared for it too much, but I remember discovering that when you combine the rush with weed you get a pretty good replacement for heroin. No person on planet earth will be able to stand straight.
>>
>>66364398
top tier typo
>>
>>66364558
have you ever done heroin though? It's fucking incredible. I find it hard to believe chew can ever match that.
>>
Electronic music > derivative and shitty rock

Objectively right opinion, you hicks pieces of shit.

There's no way you can't prove me wrong.
>>
>>66365254
This is why I don't do opiates. I believe people when they say it's so good/best thing ever. I know my life would become consumed with the high.

Ignorance is best in my case
>>
>>66365364
obviously

rock is dead and will stay dead

electronic music is here for life
>>
>>66364239
Worst nicotine head rush I got was with Arab Dokha. I smoke half a pack of Marlborough Red a day but one hit of that shit was the most unpleasant experience of my life.
>>
>>66365386
it will die
classical died
jazz died
rock died
electronic will die
everything dies
>>
>>66365588
nope

its here forever man
>>
>>66365120
>implying it was a typo
>>
>>66363068
that ad is right

"electronic music" is not a genre but a production method
>>
>>66365648
This.
>>
>>66365386
I dunno senpai, some genres have died.

Look at 90's happy hardcore
>>
>>66365381
yeah man, I'd stay away. I used for 9 years before getting semi-clean. It's not easy to stop once you get in deep. I got in because of a car crash where I was given an absurd amount of oxy.
>>
>>66366063
Yeah man, I have enough problems with nitrous (which is pathetic I know).. I just like being lifted away you know.

Opiates just not worth the journey.
>>
>>66366698
nitrous is fun, I've only done it while tripping though. Is weed not common where you live?
>>
this makes me not want to use snuff any more
>>
its true, to make music on the computer you literally just push a button
>>
>>66366770
good
if you need tobacco you should smoke
snuff is much worse
>>
>>66366755
Yes. But until recently every corner shop in the city sold it. You could get 2hr deliver 2hr/s a day too.

desu the stuff is great with everything. Just enhances things, used to be great when bleep clubs sold it.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.