[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to him? He was on top of the hip-hop industry less
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 151208_Future_608.jpg (383 KB, 608x608) Image search: [Google]
151208_Future_608.jpg
383 KB, 608x608
What happened to him? He was on top of the hip-hop industry less than a year ago, now no one gives a shit about him.
>>
he just put out a hot lava mixtape a few days ago senpai
>>
>>66360880
Somebody cloned him and now everyone cares about the clone
>>
>>66360896
And no one cares about it.
>>
people got bored of his gimmick
>>
>>66360880
He was never acknowledged in the patrician scene
>>
>>66360906
This
>>
Gucci got out. Now that the real king has returned to ATL the stand in can stand at the side once again, thats of course if King guwop will have him
>>
RUSSELL WILSON FUCKING HIS BITCH
RUSSELL WILSON RAISING HIS CHILD

"I know imma get my bitch back, heyyy eeeyeayaaaa"
HELL NAH YOU AINT
>>
PLUTO PLUTO PLUTO PLUTO PLUTO
GO TO MARS ON EM
>>
>>66361891
They're waiting for marriage before banging
>>
What are you talking about? I hear him constantly on the hip hop stations, his collabs with Drake and the Weeknd are still incredibly popular.
Low Life is 29 on Billboard 100 right now
>>
>>66363032
It just happened like last week, fewtch on suicide watch
>>
>>66360906
I'm pretty sure he just turned out to be a one hit wonder though
>>
>>66363127
OH SHIT
>>
>>66360920
Listen to 56 Nights or Monster

>>66363187
He'll be like a 3 hit wonder desu. That Timmy Turner song he has coming out will do just as well as Panda.
>>
>>66360896
I like how it sounds identical to all of his other mixtapes!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.