[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How has this album affected you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
How has this album affected you?
>>
It gave me cancer of the ass.
>>
none
>>
waiting for my vinyl copy
>>
Inside was the best track on the whole album desu
>>
>>66357200
inside is yellow :)
>>
doris is better. still an interesting project, tho

some of the beats are so low-budget it literally hurts my ears.
listen to grief, the snare is obnoxiously piercing and louder than
the rest of the mix.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFLSOIufuhM
>>
>>66357140
I used to like shit; I used to go outside. Now neither of those traits pertain to me.
>>
Used to listen to it when i did my paper round.
Dont listen to it anymore because it brings back memories i dont want to keep.
>>
I'd listen to that album almost daily last year since it is an incredible album, although short. Faucet and Grief were songs that really related to what I was going through at that time which was pretty depressing. Honestly though, the production on Grief might be one of my favorite beats ever. It's so claustrophobic and atmospheric. No other hip hop song made me feel that way, other than Devil Shit.

Although Solace is better than anything on the album. I hope his next album is filled with tracks like that, but it probably won't be.
>>
fucking love this
>>
It's made me appreciate Odd Future in a way I never thought possible desu
>>
Reading all your comments and this thread in general is giving me the feels :(

It was one of my most listened albums from last year and I really felt connected w/ Faucet. Yes the beats are low budget-like and Earl doesn't touch Tyler as a producer, but I feel it suited the aesthetic and intention of the album so I can't help but love it.

I'm dying to see where Earl takes his production techniques next, he could use some mentoring but I feel his flow is less monotonous than on Doris.
>>
Best Earl album
>>
It didn't affect me at all really. I liked it though. I want more songs like Wool from him.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.