[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Two questions for people who frequent this board 1: Do you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Two questions for people who frequent this board
1: Do you think you've learned anything about music from coming here?
2: Do you think your answer to the question 1 would be different if people here weren't so outspoken and often mean and toxic?
>>
>>66356382
No
Possibly, but i'm inclined to believe no.
>>
1. Yes
2. No

I've learned well enough on my own. I wish people here weren't so mean though.
>>
A lot of people here use music as something to brag about for liking or as an image. That, I think, is the root of how toxic this place can be.
>>
i haven't learned shit about music from here but /mu/ is the reason for my interest in music and also now my lack there of. when i find /mu/ fun, i find listening to music fun.

hell no, i don't give a fuck. btw people who use the word "toxic" are pussies
>>
>>66356382
yes

no,
>mean and toxic
you sound like a cry baby faggot, you need to grow a thicker skin.
>>
>>66356458
I find that people who throw around the word "pussy" the most are usually the least masculine people
>>
>>66356529
hell yeah i'm not masculine at all
i don't get sad when people insult the music i happen to listen to online though so i think i'm the winner here
>>
>>66356427
/thread
>>
>>66356575
neither do I, but sometimes the people here make it annoying and difficult to discuss music I like.
>>
>>66356575
shut up bitch
>>
>>66356382
1: def
2: fuck off you dumbass bitch nigga go cry alone
>>
>>66356618
shut the fuck up

>>66356616
i don't think those people would have anything worthwile to contribute though
just ignore people who say dumb shit. by now you should've already stopped reading my posts but since u haven't i can see why ur having a hard time on here
>>
i'd just wish people would stop using all those fucking abbreviations
>>
>>66356382
>toxic

Back to tumblr you whale
>>
>>66356382
1. yes
2. nope. If people weren't so outspoken here, I'd rather be on Reddit.
>>
1. Yes
2. No but yalls sexism and calling everyone faggot makes me feel like you would hate me if you knew me in real life. Not that anyone cares but its interesting how people interact when they dont really know who theyre talking to and have probably made assumptions about the type of ppl on /mu/
>>
>>66356954
faggot
>>
>>66356954
/mu/ is one of the most liberal boards though, or at least unironically
I definitely wouldn't call it progressive but compared with the shit that gets posted in other boards of this website this place looks like a liberal paradise
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.