[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
devilstone 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: devilstone-poster-2016-lt.jpg (2 MB, 1000x1449) Image search: [Google]
devilstone-poster-2016-lt.jpg
2 MB, 1000x1449
Are you going this year?

Have you gone any previous year?

What to expect?
>>
Probably the last year I'm going. Used to be fun when they bothered with getting a good variety of quality metal instead of blowing all their funds on boring rock 'n' roll and xboxes (seriously, fucking xboxes).

Not too excited to be honest.
>>
Also expect shitty and overpriced beer, even by festival standards.
>>
never heard of it, but that's a great poster design... what kinds of bands are there?
>>
>>66356095
http://www.devilstone.net/music/artists/

it's fine for the price and a fair alternative to other local festivals imo
>>
http://www.last.fm/festival/4231870+Velnio+Akmuo+2016

No Truckfighters though.
>>
>>66356080
how strict are they on weed and outside alcohol?
>>
>>66356301
No outside alcohol allowed. You can buy a can of Volfas Engelman headache piss for 2 euros a pop. I see people who manage to smuggle some weed in but least year I saw cops with dogs on the presmises on one of the days so you're taking a risk.
>>
>>66356095
>>66356274

that's a sick looking lineup, lithuania though huh?
>>
>>66356352
is getting drunk in the town viable? they wouldn't turn us away is we're drunk right?
>>
>>66356496
Don't think it should be a problem as long as you're not being aggressive and have your bracelets.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.