[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about his solo work? It's the singer from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Front.jpg (57 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Front.jpg
57 KB, 700x700
What do you think about his solo work? It's the singer from my chemical romance if anyone is wondering.
>>
>>66355003
who is this?
>>
>>66355003
I would give that album 7/10 bretty good
>>
>>66355003
why is he trying to be bowie
>>
Haven't listened to it yet. What do you think, OP? What genre is his solo work?
>>
>>66355003
album itself is good, but "Use weapons of clairvoyance/You adolescent strike-force" is the worst lyric I've ever heard in my fucking life
>>
never listened by a) my chem are fucking shite and I want to hit gerard in his annoying whiny fucking face and b) stop trying so hard to be bowie, you are not bowie, you will never be bowie, your band should be eternally looked down on as one of the worst emo pop shitshovellers of all time.
>>
>>66355003
>sees Heroes album art once
>>
>>66355576
kill yourself
>>
>>66355564
Granted that's pretty awful, but isn't
>Na Na Na Na Na Na Na
worse?
>>
>>66355003
It's ok, but it really isn't the same as MCR. I had the chance to see him live last year but I decided not to.
I'd see MCR in a heartbeat though... If they ever reform that is.
>>
>>66356769
Seen both MCR and Gerard live, and yeah while the Gerard show was okay it just wasn't the same.
>>
>>66356731
I remember next to nothing about Danger Days so idk
>>
>>66357035
That's honestly all I remember. That and
>Drugs
>Gimme drugs
>Gimme drugs
>>
I don't care what your opinions are on My Chemical Romance or Gerard's solo work but everyone give these songs a listen that he released for record store day

Don't Try
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpF4fr_qjq8

Pinkish
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eV7OACG-fbE
>>
>>66357709
I have to admit these songs are a solid 10/10
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.