[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>listens to Neil Young's Dead Man soundtrack once
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
>listens to Neil Young's Dead Man soundtrack once
>>
File: MI0003575387.jpg (30 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
MI0003575387.jpg
30 KB, 500x500
>listens to Morricone while high once
>>
File: Sleep - Jerusalem.jpg (91 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Sleep - Jerusalem.jpg
91 KB, 500x500
smoke green tea once
>>
File: Iv4KXDG.gif (3 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
Iv4KXDG.gif
3 MB, 360x270
fly 18hrs from australia to make the wildest performance ever on the david letterman show

(((the vines-get free)))
>>
File: Tonight's the Night.png (225 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Tonight's the Night.png
225 KB, 500x500
>two best friends overdose on heroin with you being partially to blame once
>>
who tf is Neil Young?
>>
I'm glad that people are slowly coming to realize that Neil Young did his most important work in the 90's.
>>
File: image.jpg (192 KB, 634x429) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192 KB, 634x429
>>66356732
more like Neil Old

[spoiler]soon to be Neil Dead[/spoiler]
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye5BuYf8q4o

NEIL YOUNG BTFO
>>
>>66356777
glad you haven't dug into his 70s stuff :)
>>
>>66356878
I liked him better as a person when he was young up through the 90's. He seemed more sharp and cynical. Now he just seems like a bitter and frankly stupid old man who's been dumbed down by people kissing his ass constantly. He seems almost borderline sociopathic at times.
>>
>>66356936
Nigga I've studied the entirety of his work probably more than you have. You know that most of his work is unreleased right? Have you dug into any of that stuff?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NsXrcoZzt0
>>
>>66356949
thats the case with a lot of them

I hate to judge them as old people though
>>
>>66354936
Dead man soundtrack is incredible.

Is it /mu/core? I've never seen it discussed here.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.