[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maybe i missed this convo but what are thoughts on Beyoncé especially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1035x1035-lemonade_large.jpg (176 KB, 1035x1035) Image search: [Google]
1035x1035-lemonade_large.jpg
176 KB, 1035x1035
Maybe i missed this convo but what are thoughts on Beyoncé especially most recent album?
>>
>inb4 kangz
>>
top 40 bullshit not worth discussing
>>
>>66344643
Did you listen to it
>>
Overall, it's decent. The tracks that are great are really great. Because it's Beyonce, it's (naturally) overrated, though.
>>
>>66344659
no
and i'm not going to
i know i won't like it because it's not aimed toward my demographic or my music tastes. i don't like contemporary r&b radio pop, so why bother wasting my time listening to a contemporary r&b radio pop album

most of /mu/ probably feels the same way
>>
>>66344590
It seems like I can't preview it for free anywhere so I've only heard Sorry and unfortunately found it pretty bland. I was maybe going to blind buy this album but now I don't know.
>>
>listening to Beyonce

Ask Twitter
>>
>>66344696
meme
>>
>>66344696
i get what you're saying but some top 40 radio stuff is surprisingly good. drake, young thug, j.cole, kendrick are all legit.

and i listen to krautrock and free jazz
>>
>>66344700
Sorry was imo one of the weakest tracks. Try listening to freedom or dont hurt yourself if you can
>>
Literally like 30 different producers worked on it, it's processed af, also contrived af
>>
>>66344750
nope
i've never liked any beyonce song i've heard before, why would this album be any different? did she radically change her style or what? i doubt it because it's beyonce but who knows
>>66344772
>j cole
you're just being silly
>>
>>66344696
Daddy's Lessons is country, you might like that. It's at least a little refreshing when all the rest is straight pop.
>>
>>66344696
Okay cool but why call something bullshit if you havent heard it
>>
I'm not black so I'm not allowed to voice my opinion about Lemonade publicly.
>>
>>66344590
there was no conversation. just a bunch of freaking out and pol rhetoric.
>>
>>66344772
I fucking hate drake
>>
>>66344660
agreed. Some of her best work but if you don't like anything she's made so far you won't care for this. I do wish more big musicians would do the visual movie thing though, since I actually kinda liked Lemonade as a short film, and I think top 40/r&b and pop is a good genre for that sort of thing.
>>
>>66344819
because i've heard beyonce before and i know what she sounds like
unless she changed her style completely which i doubt because she's a top 40 pop star i can pretty much assume i wont like it
i've heard the becky with the good hair song off of this and it didn't change anything for me
>>66344804
country? beyonce?
dude what
that sounds goofy
maybe i'll listen to this after all lmao
>>
>>66344873
second meant for
>>66344807
>>
>>66344741
Yeah like Young Lean the living meme for autistic teens is any better
>>
>>66344925
I don't like Yung Lean I just had the reaction pic
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.