[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /moo/ think of Diet Cig?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (382 KB, 1818x1363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
382 KB, 1818x1363
What does /moo/ think of Diet Cig?
>>
Thats a pretty big ass for a guy
>>
she needs to go on a diet
>>
>>66344277
i'm a fan of her body of work
>>
girl is very cute but the music is really bad, and there's nly like 7 songs anyways
>>
I like them. Their songs are catchy and short, they've only recorded 7 songs (about a single EP but I'm okay with that), and Alex is a QT.
I'm gonna see them in NY in September.
>>
>>66344277
generic

wow vey much so
>>
>>66344277
my gf likes them a lot

i like them too

generic but good imo
>>
>>66344277
I would "diet" her "cig" if you know what I mean
>>
>>66344277
would plow but the music is indeh bandcamp tripe of the worst kind. boring music for boring ppl who think they are really cool
>>
Weird that I don't think I've heard of them but they came up on this spotify playlist I'm listening to right as I saw this post. The song is Breathless. It's not bad exactly but I probably wouldn't listen to it again. Nothing really memorable about it
>>
>>66344277
Got tickets to see them

Songs are pretty good, gril isn't that qt.
This thread made me look up the lyrics and they really aren't that good, it's really all in the delivery (which is still great)
It's just typical Williamsburg bullshit done really well
>>
Alex (the lead) is so fucking cute that it actually wounds me to watch their live sets online. Couldn't really make a solid judgement on them as they haven't put out anything close to an LP yet.
>>
The ballwashing around Diet Cig is the laziest, creepiest shit since "white lung" wrote a fanzine about pitchfork writers and got BNM.

This band is so cute and unambitious and nice to everyone we're all just regular kids here in the PEPSI PHONE CHARGING STATION.

Get fucked.
>>
>>66344277
i agree with everyone saying she's generic but im not sure if it's just me being bias but alot of female vocalist sound the exact same to me
>hop along
>speedy ortiz

>diet cig
>varsity

i might just prefer male vocals
>>
>>66347134
hop along and speedy ortiz sound the same to you? ya dude you're probably tone deaf
>>
>>66344277
>neck pickup only
wat
>>
>>66347396
they both have that shitty moaning woman voice
>>
>>66347408
>guitar pickup combinations are an interesting musical/tonal variant
literally kill yourself
>>66347421
ya but sadie's is more BOOPADOOPADOO wawawawa and hop along chick's is maximum gravel and constantly straining. it's a pretty obvious difference my man
>>
>>66347463
>it's a pretty obvious difference my man
not really they both sound like they are trying to hard

listen to
raising the skate by SO then right after listen to the knock by HA sounds like the exact same band
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.