[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>break up with ex to go to college >we were in love but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 17
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 225x225
>break up with ex to go to college
>we were in love but distance too far
>only ever say great things about her when asked
>six months ago she texts me out of no where
>'stop spreading rumors about me. I never want to speak to you again'
>won't tell me anything else
>blocks my number
>devastated
>no clue where that came from
>back home for summer
>see her in park today
>wave and say hey how are you
>she actually puts her hand over her face hiding her eyes from me and continues walking without saying anything
>start drinking at 2 pm

Post current feel and album to accompany it
>>
File: Screenshot_20160711-181555.jpg (590 KB, 1430x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160711-181555.jpg
590 KB, 1430x1440
>>66341128
>>
File: meme.jpg (61 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
61 KB, 500x500
>>66341128
alone in my room again, thinking about my forgotten friends - how I've said their names for the last time. how I will never think about them again - all the memories vanished.
>>
File: a3785639980_10.jpg (498 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
a3785639980_10.jpg
498 KB, 1200x1200
Sheeit man I'm sorry about things. People at college spread rumors about me for no fucking reason other than they were just cunts in general so I get how your ex feels. But to help with girl probs I either listen to something like The Fragile by Nine Inch Nails or Have A Nice Life. I was having a big ordeal with a girl and ended up listening to Bloodhail for 3 hours straight.
>>
>>66341505
I had never spread a rumor or anything, it's super confusing and saddening that she takes hearsay over the word of her once lover... But I understand. She's probably just scared or confused. Either way I'm drunk. Nice reccs
>>
File: 4L_2lBsoBv1.jpg (4 KB, 188x172) Image search: [Google]
4L_2lBsoBv1.jpg
4 KB, 188x172
>tfw things are going great
>tfw anxiety has literally never been this bad in my entire life
We (almost) made it bros

Currently listening to IDLSIDGO
>>
>>66342233
Yeah mate I know you didn't have anything to do with the rumors, I just meant that I can understand how she wouldn't want anything to do with you if she thought you did it. I'm sure she'll come around though, you just gotta wait long enough. Cuz right when you think she'll never talk to you again, that's when she'll finally text you or something
>>
File: boris-akuma-no-uta.jpg (111 KB, 684x600) Image search: [Google]
boris-akuma-no-uta.jpg
111 KB, 684x600
Can't relate, but I listen to this at least once every week or so. Maybe it'll help you feel better?

Bonus if you're already liquored up.
>>
>>66342337
>I'm sure she'll come around though, you just gotta wait long enough
I think you're underestimating how little value girls put into relationships
The longer you wait the less she thinks about you
>>
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 300x300
>>66341128
that's fucking awful man, I'm sorry to hear that. if you're looking for recs, I usually spin Mount Eerie when I'm down. there's something really cathartic and beautiful amidst the dour atmosphere and death-based imagery.

>>66341505
have a nice life is also an awesome rec.

I'm currently in a pretty shitty place, but I'm getting by because of my friend and I's "band." we aren't good and we don't take ourselves seriously, but I feel like that's part of the charm. I'm falling for this girl I met last year, who lurks this god forsaken board, and she's usually capable of putting a smile on my face. it's definitely been the best summer in recent memory, but depression's a bitch, and despite all these causes for joy and happiness, I'm still fucking bummed all the time. guess that's why SMiLE sums up my life right now, because although everything should be happy and bursting with joy, I can't shake this nagging undercurrent of sadness.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 224x225
I've always been pretty introverted outside of school. I pretty much have no one at all that I hang out with during the summer (I go to a uni that is pretty far from home.) Past two years I've been friends with this girl I met online. We talked everyday, we shared a lot of interests and had very similar taste in everything. She lives in another country. As time went on I began to fall for her, but I've never expressed it because of the distance. This past few months I've been getting noticeable more boring (have had to focus on classes while just staying at home with parents during summer) while she's been getting a lot more active in her social life (she's in a city sports team, moved in with friends, and just in general has been more busy). About a few days ago she stopped talking to me. I know it's intentional through her snapchats and other stuff. I forced myself to delete her on all social media platforms to stop thinking about her. Still depressed nevertheless. I'm sure this will wear off in a few days/weeks, but for now I'm going to keep being a sad fuck. I miss her.
>>
File: 1404340210997.jpg (163 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1404340210997.jpg
163 KB, 1920x1080
>>66342558
Bro, me and a girl from college started hanging out 2 weeks before classes ended. We fell for each other but she had a bf. We went separate ways for the summer but still kept in contact. We talked pretty much 24/7, if we were awake we were talking to each other. She eventually told me that she loved me one day. Then a couple weeks later, she started getting more and more distant each day. Fast forward to today, and she hasn't spoken to me in 2 weeks. She ignored most of my texts and I have no idea what's going on with her. So I feel you man. We're all gonna make it through bros.
>>
>>66342475
>dour atmosphere
Literally perfect, if not even thought of this. Thanks lad.
>>66342413
Good news is she is coming to the same college as me this coming year (she was a year younger than me) and will have a similar major as me so we will see each other regularly she will at least have to say hi once or twice and I can talk to her from there. Until then, de pression
>>
File: cover.jpg (151 KB, 453x453) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
151 KB, 453x453
>>66342558
>>66342672
My story is much longer than this and I'm too lazy to type all that shit up but basically we're in the same boat more or less
>>
File: godlovesugly.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
godlovesugly.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
I just got out of a yearlong relationship. My ex broke up with me on the 18th last month.

Throughout her whole life, her mom had been emotionally abusive, negative, hurtful....etc. Opening up emotionally and trusting others was very, very difficult for her when I met her - I'm almost the complete opposite, so we had issues relating emotionally.

When she broke up with me, she said that I'd really been the one to help her open up and had let her know that not everyone would break her heart - but she was breaking up with me because she thought we might not be the right people for each other and needed to find herself with a more emotionally healthy mindframe outside the context of a relationship.

Today is the first day we've talked since the breakup - it's her birthday, so I texted her and wished her a happy one, and she thanked me. I've got a bunch of conflicting feels right now. I'm happy that we're still on good terms, but the hurt and dissonant negative emotions from the breakup haven't completely faded and I'm not ready to have a conversation beyond this one exchange just yet.
>>
File: Weezer_-_Pinkerton.jpg (51 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Weezer_-_Pinkerton.jpg
51 KB, 500x500
A week ago I met a girl at a party. We were both drunk and we laid down and slept. There was no sex, we just cuddled and played footsies for a long time and looked into each other's eyes. She asked if I was having a good time. She asked if I had any problems, and all I said was, "I get sad sometimes, that's about it." And she smiled and said, "Me too."

She eventually fell asleep and I just kept looking at her. And then I realized this girl was probably crazy. She was very attractive, and she had short hair, piercings, and a lot of tattoos. I'm just an average dude and I'm not sure how people would feel if we dated. But I couldn't help but feel very close to her.

The next morning I had to leave, and she said, "Be safe, don't get eaten by a bear." I just smiled and said, "I'll keep on the lookout" and walked out into the sunshine. I will probably see her again by the end of the week.

I've been listening to this album ever since.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 225x225
Everyone I mention here is a member of my tight knit friend group
>best friend who is a girl was cheated on two boyfriends ago
>recently broke up with previous boyfriend for various reasons
>he still loves her
>she starts dating our other friend in secret
>I'm at party with her new secret bf, she's not here
>he gets drunk and fucks a random girl
>laughs about it later
>he tells me I can't tell anyone
>I am now colluding and hiding infidelity from a my best friend who has a history of being cheated on
>if I tell anyone anything, the group will completely dissolve

>mfw I have been in love with her for years but she's always had a boyfriend

Anyway my album is pic related
>>
>>66343490
my opinion is in the minority, but I don't associate with cheaters

hers is not the only trust he'll betray if he finds an opportunity to advance his selfish interests
>>
>>66343564
We have all been friends since we were 10 years old. I truly don't know what to do. The amorality on all accounts here is also depressing as hell.
>>
>>66343681
it's one thing to fuck up and feel bad about it, then resolve to change, quite another to laugh it off
>>
>>66343721
Do I tell her anon
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 406x406) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 406x406
got out of a pretty tumultuous relationship about a month ago today, it lasted like a year, and i think i've finally moved on from it. some parts worked, others really didn't, and the good outweighed the bad in that situation.
my best friend is out of town for the next five weeks and i have absolutely nothing to do, kinda lowkey worried that she'll see this thread, but w/e
think i may be developing feelings for her, but i'm also ever so slightly interested in another one of my friends who i'm gonna see a play with soon, we tried dating a while back but it didn't work out and i don't want to risk trying it again
>>66343063
i really feel you, man. my ex did the same thing, but we were just stressing each other out too much.
>>66343334
that's really nice
>>
File: vw.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
vw.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
Got asked out by a girl on OkCupid on Wednesday and met up with her Friday night. We ended up chatting until 1:30, and we're seeing Wye Oak together on Wednesday. She's cute and likes books and lifting.
>feelsgreatman.tiff

>>66343490
Tell her, anon. He's a douchenozzle.
>>
>>66343752
I can't tell you what to do. But you have to be prepared to risk everything to do this. If you're not, don't bother.
>>
File: Don'tWakeMeUpCover.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Don'tWakeMeUpCover.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
>Have tons of things to be happy about rn
>Is still afraid of abusive ex that lives down the street

>>66343490
Tell her dude, it's the right thing to do
>>
>got real close with a girl
>thought she was going to be my ticket out of depression
>she got a boyfriend
>fall into a deep depression
>months go by
>she breaks up with and we start talking and getting close again
>it happens again
>she gets another boyfriend
>fall into the deepest depression Ive felt in my life
>get put on meds because it eventually got to the point where i physically couldnt choke down food
>spill my guts and tell her how Ive felt and how all this has been mentally tearing me up
>decide its probably healthier if I distance myself from her
>still depressed, now im just alone, without my best friend
I dont think Ill be able to get through this September without a battle
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.