[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's a good MP3 player I can get off Amazon? And no Ipods.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: i2itHYc.jpg (61 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
i2itHYc.jpg
61 KB, 604x453
what's a good MP3 player I can get off Amazon?

And no Ipods. All my music is pirated, and Ipods would probably freak the fuck out over that. Also, they expensive as fuck.
>>
>>66339782
>And no Ipods. All my music is pirated, and Ipods would probably freak the fuck out over that.
Where the fuck are you getting your information?
>>
File: 1467918032694.jpg (61 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1467918032694.jpg
61 KB, 750x750
>>66339819
Apple Jews probably connect that shit to their database and send you warnings and C&Ds and shit for illegally downloaded music.

OR the goddam thing would probably be all like:

>YOU DIDNT BUY YOUR SHIT GO TO ITUNES STORE NOW OR PREPARE TO GET SUED FAGGOT

Also, yeah, they expensive.
>>
the only problem with ipods is their lack of support for flac
>>
>>66339885
Whoa. You're not only retarded you're also a frequenter of /pol/.
>>
>>66339885
I'm not that guy, but I will confirm pirated music won't fuck with iPods. I have a iPod classic with 90% of the music being pirated and it works fine. Try a thrift shop, all the peopl who had one dont use them anymore since phones will hold enough of their music or just use spotify
>>
>>66339923
Coincidence?
>>
Sansa clip. UI is meh but costs 30 bucks and has expandable micro SD storage so your space is unlimited
>>
>>66339782
If you want a solid MP3 player, you'll want an iPod classic. They don't make them, but you could find one decently priced online or a pawn shop. And no, iPods aren't somehow connected to Apple servers to look at your music. I probably only have 5 or so albums on my iPod I've bought. I even have music purchased from iTunes from someone else. I store my most of my library on it, mainly because I have an 80gb and won't fit all of it. Get the next size up.
>>
>>66339819
When I was a kid without a job, I pirated all my music and I can confirm that iPods fuck up your files. Never bought an Apple product after that even though I buy all my music now.
>>
>>66340013
honestly, the UI is so bad they're annoying to use
>>
>>66340174
This is what posting out of your asshole looks like.

It's not Apple's fault you fucked up and downloaded some corrupted files.
>>
Been using sansa clips or zips whatever
Ive had like 4, first one lasted but smashed a car door on it, screen was the only thing damamged.
Got a 2nd but the sound output jack was broken on arrival.
3rd worked fine until i put it into a washing machine. These things are easy to lose, really small and dont keep them in your pockets.
3rd probably still works but ive kept it in my drawer cause the 4th was found by my sister.

sorry if this seems like tmi but hopefully that just explains to you how much I like these things.

ofc you need a sandisk to store the music tho.
>>
>>66340013
>>66340180
>not Rockbox'ing it right when you get it
>>
>>66339782

Get a Fiio M3. Under $100 and it can play 16/44.1 losless in multiple formats.

UI is a bit shitty, but they're woking on patching it. There isn't a better player out there for the money.
>>
>>66341140
So you've basically just wasted $100 on a cheap MP3 player that clearly can't last
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.