[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it always the people who blare loud music have a shitty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 27711365.jpg (89 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
27711365.jpg
89 KB, 500x484
Why is it always the people who blare loud music have a shitty taste in music?

Why is it always shitty, the music that I hear be blared out of cars?

Like let's get really, you really think I'm going to complain if people blare Metallica, Pink Floyd, Bob Dylan, Joy Division, or The Beatles, or Arcade Fire?

Of course not.

From a psychoanalytical standpoint, why is it always the people with the shittiest taste in music - the I'M A FUCK A WHITE BITCH NIGGA - type of music that blare their music?
>>
>>66339372
basic music for basic people
>>
> Metallica, Pink Floyd, Bob Dylan, Joy Division, or The Beatles, or Arcade Fire
>Good

Pick One.
>>
>>66339419
Reported for being a nigger
>>
>>66339419
Bob Dylan would be my pick out of that group but Pink Floyd had a few good albums too.
>>
>>66339372
Because the kind of simple degenerates who have to disturb the peace are the ones that listen to that kind of stuff. It's not hard.
>>
>>66339372
>Metallica
how about someone blaring blaring this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq3eLdixvCc
>>
>>66339372
I was playing joy division in my car earlier

Should have been there, nerd
>>
File: 212.jpg (895 KB, 1324x901) Image search: [Google]
212.jpg
895 KB, 1324x901
>>66339419
>Disliking The Beatles
Grow up.
>>
>>66339372
I'm literally blaring Dopesmoker right now

Is this in bad taste, /mu/?
>>
>>66340752
yes

do that shit in your car where everyone acts like a huge asshole and it doesn't matter
>>
Because you have a confirmation bias that results in you only remembering the instances where you've heard objectionable music over loud speakers.

Also everyone thinks the same thing about you and your music.
>>
>>66340845
this
>>
>>66339998
>Misses point entirely
>>
>frogposters
>stupid

Pick two.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.