[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a chance to go and see Iggy Pop + other acts OR go to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6
File: 75566.jpg (34 KB, 391x391) Image search: [Google]
75566.jpg
34 KB, 391x391
I have a chance to go and see Iggy Pop + other acts OR go to this qt girls party in another city. Which choice would I regret less?
>>
Are you gonna bang this chick or what
>>
See Iggy because it'll probably, almost certainly be your last chance, and also he puts on a fucking great show, even at the age he's at. There will be other chances for you to try and pull, but this is your only chance to see Iggy.
>>
>>66337709
Iggy Pop could die any day
>>
>>66337746
this
>>
File: 1451672991367.jpg (12 KB, 264x320) Image search: [Google]
1451672991367.jpg
12 KB, 264x320
>>66337761
>Iggy Pop
>dying
>>
>>66337843
They said the same about Lemmy
>>
>>66337843
Sorry, I meant "ascend to his ultraplanar form and leave us forever in doing so"
>>
>>66337709
The thing you've got to realise as well is, if you go to the party, there is a very reasonable chance that nothing will happen. How shit would you feel to think you've missed seeing Iggy live, and the thing you've missed it for didn't come to anything?
>>
>>66337709
Go to the party.
>>
>>66337921
call me a faggot, but i'd take the smallest chance of fucking a qt3.14 over seeing any band live
>>
>>66337709
Go see iggy and fuck that bitch afterwards, it's not that hard op
>>
>>66337981
This. I gave up seeing Death Grips to go visit a qt and I got laid so it was worth it.
>>
>>66337921
I know. I'm just slightly infatuated, so that's dimming my thinking.

Leaning toward that festival tho, we have great bunch going as well.
>>
>>66337981
Go to the show anon. Things like this are more important than sex or girls.
Sex is fucking overrated. Just jerk off, It's the same thing. The desire for sex will immediately go away after you cum. Concerts only happen once, at a specific time and place, and you have to rearrange your life to accomodate them. If you really give a shit about this girl, you'll come across another opportunity to sleep with her.
Iggy's live performances are beyond phenomenal. I saw him doing Post Pop Depression front row in Los Angeles in April, flew all the way from Texas just for the show. One of the top five show's I've ever been to without a doubt.

Music > Sex. Always.
>>
>>66338052
hey, if it's only a slight infatuation I'd definitely go see Iggy
>>
>>66338161
virgin detected
>>
File: 1462588857868.jpg (22 KB, 280x261) Image search: [Google]
1462588857868.jpg
22 KB, 280x261
>>66338161
>>
>>66337709
Go to Iggy and ask him nicely to do some poses then ask him nicely to make a cover of a Depeche Mode's Song
>>
>>66337709
Are you a virgin? If not then there's no good reason to pass up seeing Iggy. This is probably your last chance to see him.
>>
>>66338052
If you know her quite well anyway, then there will almost certainly be another chance to try anyway.
>>
>>66337843
I said the same about Bowie and Lemmy and look how that went
Not making that mistake again>>66337888
>>
>>66338356
Why would being virgin or not make any difference?
>>
Go to the show man. See him while he's still alive. There will always be puss my man
>>
>>66338395
Didn't mean to link the second post oh well sorry
>>
>>66338050
>getting your dick rode all fucking night
>>
>>66338404
Well, if OP is a virgin I can see why he would be so desperate to fuck a qt girl.
>>
Always Iggy
>>
Go see Iggy he said he may be retiring and even if he's not you prob won't have many more chances to
At the party you only have a possibly chance at getting laid but seeing iggy pop you have a 100% change of seeing a great show
How is this even a question jesus christ
>>
Iggy. If this girl likes you she'll give you another opportunity. Just see Iggy, don't even question it. He's a legend that lived like a fucking animal. How he is alive now is truly a miracle. See him while you can, and he puts on an awesome show to boot.
>>
Iggy will show you his tits, the qts won't.
>>
There's more cute girls in the world; there's only one Iggy Pop, and there's the likelihood this is his last tour.
>>
>>66338381
Somewhat, not that well tho, and that worries me a bit. She's moved into her new flat just now and has been talking about having a party in her new flat in couple of months, and of course I promised to be there.

Now a bunch of friends asked if I'd like to come to a festival where Iggy is headlining and damn....

Life seems pretty boring most of the time and then these damn things all flock on to same time.
>>
>>66337888
He'll be fine
>>
>>66338592
you already obligated yourself to the party, if you back out there's no chance of future pussy from this qt

dont be autistic, go get the puss
>>
>>66338592
Be slick about it. Tell her the truth that this is a once in a lifetime situation for you to see a music icon who may very well not tour again. Then follow that up by saying you'll do something for her or even invite her to another concert.
>>
>>66338447
Haven't been a virgin for quite a while, but still doesn't make the choice easier.
>>
>>66338679
Yes let's give up a once in a lifetime concert for the /possibility/ of having sex with a girl

You sound more autistic suggesting that desu
>>
>>66338052
>>66338692
Exactly, if you really like her explain to her the situation, perhaps even use it as a springboard excuse to hang out with her again, like a date. Good luck sir.
>>
Just ask Iggy to let him fuck you
>>
File: CUNT.jpg (68 KB, 580x843) Image search: [Google]
CUNT.jpg
68 KB, 580x843
>>66337709
*can's tago mago plays in the background*
YOU DON'T LIKE THE FOOKING STOOGES, PAL! G'WAN LISTEN TUH COCK IN MY POCKET OFF AH METALLIC K.O. THEN WE'LL TALK, OH-KAY? DON'T BE TELLING ME ABOUT IGGY FOOKING POP, YOU CUNT! AH WALKED UP'ILL BOTH FOOKING WAYS WHEN AH WERE SIXTEEN TUH GET FOOKING RAW POWER! FOOKING IMPORTED IT, AYE! GRAFTED FER IT! EY, Y'KNOW FOOK ALL ABOUT GIRLS AN' ALL! HAD T'GET KATE MILLETT'S COMPLETE FOOKING WORKS OUT-A THE LIBRARY 'FORE UNA'D LET ME SLIP 'ER A FINGER!
FOOKING MOJO WRITER!
*shoves cigarette in your face*
>>
>>66338817
Fuck of Mark
>>
>>66338765
i'd take that /possibility/ over going to a concert anyday,call me an autist all you want but the being so socially retarded that you'd pick going to see anybody live over a qt is the primest example of autism i've heard.
i doubt there's many lining up to fuck you or OP
>>
>>66337746
i second this
>>
>>66338864
If you think sex is more important than music then what the fuck are you doing here?
>>
>>66338929
discussing music, obviously
>>
>>66338692
The way girls see that is you'll be putting 70 year old ex-drug addict before them.

Good luck.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
This one record will bring you more pleasure than any girl will sexually.
>>
>>66338864
>passing up pussy to take advantage of a once in a life opportunity is "autism"
Do you not give a shit about music? Are you a virgin? Pussy isn't some kind of extremely rare treasure.
>>
>>66339006
Having recently lost my virginity in a clumsy and disappointing fashion, I can confirm that in retrospect neither the peachiest twink's bum or tightest girlpussy hugging one's lube-soaked cock can compare to the first listen of Funhouse.
>>
What are the other acts?
>>
>>66339031
i like music just as much as the next guy, but im not some over zealous autistic faggot who's gonna go to a live show where i stand around a bunch of sweaty le wrong generationers and fat neckbeards to listen to them when there's a /possibility/ of sex with a qt3.14, which is probably just as much of a rarity for you faggots as seeing Iggy Pop is
>>
>>66339114
Then you must not really appreciate music. If you would really prefer sex (which apparently you get a lot of, eh?) to a once in a life time opportunity to see a legendary artist on what might be his last tour, then so be it. You are welcome to that. You seem to be the vocal minority here though.
>>
>>66339179
well maybe im biased, i dont really like iggy pop anyways. i dont mean to put anybody down for wanting to see him or any other artist though, especially if it may be their last chance to do so. i wish OP luck in whatever he chooses
>>
>>66338052
Bailing on her for something else might make her want you more, playing hard to get and all that. Girls are annoying like that.
>>
>>66337709
Lol, no one listens to Ziggy Pop anymore...
>>
>>66339105
http://www.flowfestival.com/en/artists/
>>
>>66339317
That's a damn good line-up, that.
If you're a Morrissey fan, I'd also go because I don't know how much longer he has left for touring either. He's not doing any more full UK tours, I know that.
>>
>>66339316
diane pls
>>
>>66339360
I know, I'm struggling.
>>
>>66337981
faggot
>>
>>66338161
>>
Tell everyone who's going to the party to get a ticket to the show

Are you fucking retarded
>>
>>66337709
see Iggy, if you go to the party and don't bang the girl you'll never forgive yourself
>>
>>66340015
This is actually the correct answer.
>>
>>66339006
Holy shit.
>>
>>66337709
Dude, unless this girl is somebody you have an actual interest in romantically who also has an interest in YOU, forget the party. Banging a girl you don't give a shit about emotionally can happen whenever, but real, live musical performances like this are once-in-a-lifetime. Maybe if you care about her for more than sex go to the party, but otherwise fuck it. This is Iggy Pop we're talking about.
>>
>>66340597
This.
>>
Go see the TRUE heavyweight champion of rock & roll, it's quite possibly your only chance. You can get pussy literally any other time.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.