[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>driving qt back home >music on shuffle >Hells Bells
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: lkjsflmkjsg.png (11 KB, 327x267) Image search: [Google]
lkjsflmkjsg.png
11 KB, 327x267
>driving qt back home
>music on shuffle
>Hells Bells intro starts playing
>"Oh Anon is that Sunn O))) ?"
>mfw
>switch to Black One

Is she the one ? What do ?
>>
Girls who like drone are very filthy and not clean. I would try to avoid her. You should try aiming for a qt twee girl
>>
>>66332000
this
>>
crash the car
>>
>>66332000
trips dont lie
>>
>>66332000
I don't understand the "filthy" girls stereotype

everyone single once I met was obsessed with hygiene and keeping their clothes clean

are you implying they purposely dont shower or do laundry?
>>
I knew a girl who liked drone who made me wash my penis every time I stuck it in her. In hindsight I think she was a witch
>>
>>66332245
Can't disagree with her desu
>>
>>66332184
he means they fuck everybody especially older men
>>
>>66332000
my ex-gf was into drone and she was clean
>>
>>66332184
>>66332278
This Plus the fact that they probably Don't have a clean Vagina, as in, they don't Wash it often, meaning She might have infections and other weird stuff. It's not like every single drone Girl is like that but that's the vast mayority
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.