[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Only the good die young, so that makes me young and bad >Puttin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Eazy-E-1990-billboard-650.jpg (108 KB, 650x430) Image search: [Google]
Eazy-E-1990-billboard-650.jpg
108 KB, 650x430
>Only the good die young, so that makes me young and bad
>Puttin ass-kickings on the niggas that never had
>So I guess that makes me tough shit
>Straight up gangsta, wrong nigga to fuck with
>So how can a nigga die, when he's causin the bloodshed
>I shoot motherfuckers in the head
>Tryin to make a nigga extinct because they fear me
>But never wanna hear me
>So I'mma let 'em know how a nigga's livin
>Takin from motherfuckers cause nobody ain't givin
>A damn thang! To a nigga, a real nigga
>So I'm living by the motherfuckin trigger
>Cause a nigga ain't afraid of bein locked up
>I'm out of luck, so why should I give a fuck?
>But they still want to try
>To kill a nigga like me but motherfuckin real niggas don't die!

What did he mean by this?
>>
>i got aids
>>
Least talented member of the most overrated rap crew of all time; fact
>>
>>66328178
is this ryder from gta san andreas
>>
>>66328384
i'm pretty sure this isnt a picture of flavor flav
>>
>>66328436
You nothin' but a busta
>>
>>66328444
>Public Enemy
>overrated
>>
>>66328464
incredibly so

>muh black power
>muh cheesy lyrics
>anything flavor flav does ever
>>
>>66328464
ITANOMTHUB stops being good after Louder Than a Bomb, the rest is garbage
>>
>>66328478
>completely revolutionized hip hop production and ways to use the studio as an instrument
>was confrontational in a way few artists had been before
>Has aged better than almost any other rap music from the era
>Chuck D has one of the greatest voices in hip hop
>calling Public Enemy lyrics cheesy in a fucking NWA thread, ahahahaha

Yes Flavor Flav is a bit of a hack but he was completely necessary as the comic relief and hypeman alongside Chuck D's politics, he made it easier for a bigger audience to swallow
>>
>>66328542
yeah but nwa was more satire, they weren't expected to be taken seriously. Public Enemy is most cheesy, to me, when they do the thing that they're famous for: "muh black power and enlightenment." For instance, Nation of Millions is dope af up until track 7. After that, is when the whole black power thing really gets going and that's when the album goes downhill into cheesy, corny lyrics that dont hit you like the first seven tracks.

IMHO
>>
>>66328601
and i love public enemy but this is what i think. sue me.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.