[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Talk about Cardiacs like you did before /mu/ told you they were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Talk about Cardiacs like you did before /mu/ told you they were bad like we used to
>>
spork
haha
so funny i'm laughing my ass off so much
>>
they're really good. /mu/ used to love them anyways.
>>
Nah it was always a couple tripfags who had the album on their chart for fashion's sake more than anything. It's still stupid carnival music.
>>
our house is their best song
>>
HEY YOU!
DON'T WATCH THAT,
WATCH THIS!
>>
I don't think /mu/ ever did. They'd only bring them up and say they're pretty good and that's it.
>>
cardiacs was a wonderful band, butthead
>>
I get people who say they don't like em, after all they are a bit....much sometimes(I still have trouble listening to Tarred and Feathered). I however genuinely don't understand people that dislike Dirty Boy.
>>
avant math used to talk about them a lot
>>
Gentle Giant and Magma are better.
>>
I can't stop listening to Simg to God, what do I listen to next?
>>
>>66330494
Madness - One Step Beyond
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.