[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: AphexCheetah.jpg (95 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
AphexCheetah.jpg
95 KB, 620x620
What do you think?
>>
Highly experimental
>>
>>66326019
operating at xenakis levels
>>
>>66325746
Really hope he physically releases more of his Soundcloud stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPF7r-Mr3aI
>>
Quite enjoyable. Cirklon 1 and the last track aren't really on par with the first half of the EP though.
>>
>>66325746
elseq >>> cheetah
>>
>>66326674
they're not even remotely similar.
>>
I heard you have an original copy of every cover art version of Time Machine Modulus' EP
>>
ITS GREAT
>>
>>66326650
Cirklon1 is wonderful. It's just not the same type of listening experience as say track 5. Great for riding your bike around type AFX.
>>
>>66325746
Interesting compositions, good attention to detail

still think he's one of the most overrated artists in electronic music though. people wouldn't hype this EP that much if it wasn't for the name
>>
>>66327674
It's not a bad track as such but it feels like a bit of a retread of Analord 06 imo
>>
>>66325746
It's his best post-hiatus release. Don't see why people think it's meh, it's really lush, not as rigid as syro. Don't get me wrong, I liked that sound, but this record feels far more lively.
>>
The most lowkey afx album, nothib fantastic, just chill-comfy core
>>
overrated
>>
File: 3ew3z2.png (173 KB, 459x255) Image search: [Google]
3ew3z2.png
173 KB, 459x255
new EP is TITS m9
>>
>>66329169
kek
>>
>>66326692
They are both albums and he's saying one of them is better than the other
>>
>>66329861
One's a half-hour EP and the other is essentially five albums of material. Ridiculous to compare.
>>
2x202-ST5 lit af
>>
>>66328282
and the problem?
If the soundcloud dump has taught me anything, it's to appreciate the little things.
>>
File: afxtwinvid1240.jpg (144 KB, 1240x800) Image search: [Google]
afxtwinvid1240.jpg
144 KB, 1240x800
>>66330187
best track of the lp imho
CIRKLON3 also great
>>
>>66331857
the kid did very well with the vid desu
he really gets the creepy yet whimsical aphex vibe down better than he knows probably
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.