[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>i'm not a princess >this ain't a fairy tale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: white_horse.jpg (978 KB, 2996x1960) Image search: [Google]
white_horse.jpg
978 KB, 2996x1960
>i'm not a princess
>this ain't a fairy tale
>i'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet,
>lead her up the stairwell

Music for this feel?
>>
there's this girl that i met like 4 years ago
>>
>>66324502
we became really really good friends but we could never meet up so we ended up just using skype
>>
>>66324512
at first we spoke like once or twice a week, but as time passed we began to videochat every day and night
>>
>>66324438
>Music for this feel?

I didn't realise this was one of those threads at first, and I thought you were quoting a Taylor Swift song.

So I guess I'd recommend Taylor Swift.
>>
>>66324533
we began to like eachother and start to say pretty love-y shit, we still couldnt meet up because we lived in different cities, so we kept this internet relationship thing
>>
>>66324559
i got depressed and i relied heavily on this beautiful girl that was always there for me, practically waking up next to me thanks to this magic thing called internet
>>
>>66324502
>>66324512
>>66324533
>>66324559
>>66324575
I love the way that this is absolutely related to music.
>>
>>66324575
after a few months she got sad or sick idk and i was the only one who was willing to actually listen to her
>>
>>66324626
but then i started to get bored of her, of her sadness that lasted many months, kinda just draining happiness from me

i wanted to get rid of her
>>
>>66324644
so i started ignoring her, and she realized that she was annoying me so the relation just died and once in a while we'd speak and we'd get mad because of stupid shit
>>
>>66324660
after many months we completely forgot about each other, or thats what i thought

i just kinda moved on and kept going with my life and studies and shit
>>
>>66324713
i met another girl and we had an actual relationship and i broke up with her because of reasons

she too got a boyfriend
>>
>>66324731
after two or three years she decided to text me and we again started with the fucking love oh man fuck this shit

but we decided to meet up
>>
>>66324757
oh no D^:
how did that turn out
>>
>>66324757
there was this group of people trying to rob this fuccboi, like two tall faggots vs a tiny swag-looking guy

so i went to see what the fuck was going on because a friend was with him and i got this knife and shit

and this swagboi actually beat the fuck out of the robbers
>>
>>66324757
and there she was, what a lovely girl, so cute and adorable, she was simply beautiful

i still remember how happy she looked when she first saw me and i ran to hug her

oh man those butterflies in my stomach
>>
>>66324835
but wait, i had a knife in my hand

oh shit
>>
>>66324815
>>66324847
pls stop ruining the story it makes it harder for me to immerse myself in it
>>
>>66324815
the cops arrived

>>66324847
and i told the girl to follow me and never question whatever happened or the knife
>>
>>66324876
so it got all romantic like a fucking movie "oh this is finally us meeting up yay~" whatever you can imagine a hollywood movie fuck you

we spoke for a good two or three hours talking about life and keeping up with whatever happened in the last four years and how shit was back then

whatever we felt for each other
>>
>>66324925
then we realized that it had no reason to stop

and it all actually began again, the love flourished again
>>
>>66324957
after a while we eventually ended up in my home and i could finally just

be with her

nothing else
>>
>>66324969
we were sitting in the grass looking at the clouds, all cute and shit
>>
>>66325002
and then she says "why arent we kissing" or something, i dont remember
>>
>>66325019
and then she gets on top of me
>>
>>66325028
brb im hungry

you can imagine what happened next
>>
>>66325035
nooo don't leave!
>>
>>66325123
lol loser
>>
>>66325123
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNyIntYGBOw
>>
>>66325035
im back

so she started humping me and whispered in my ear: may i see it?

she didn't wait for an answer, tho, so next thing I heard her exclaim: ew!
>>
this story kinda reminds me of the lilliad

http://imgur.com/a/Ypfub
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.