[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit. After seeing this album all over this board for a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Holy shit. After seeing this album all over this board for a few weeks I decided to give it a listen and it's incredible. What other amazing shit is /mu/ hiding?

>sorry for being a newfag in advance.
>>
>hiding

Try OK Computer
>>
>>66323564
name of the album?
>>
pulse demon
>>
I've discovered a lot of great music here newfriend. Just remember /mu/ is all about sifting through mud to find the diamonds. There is an awful lot of mud here.
>>
>>66323590
In The Court Of The Crimson King
>>
>>66323590
cmon bro
>>
Branch out into more prog rock. Yes - Close to the Edge is the second most popular prog album here.
>>
>>66323590
>filename
>>
>>66323590
coldplay - yellow
>>
Listen to their Red album. Listen to Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd and finally, listen to Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark.
>>
>>66323564
>/mu/ hiding
Yeah, and I bet we're hiding Loveless and ITAOTS too.
>>
File: 1466449054082.jpg (162 KB, 1417x1417) Image search: [Google]
1466449054082.jpg
162 KB, 1417x1417
>>66323564
Logical next step desu
>>
>>66323728
I decided to listen to In the Court of the Crimson King and Red one after the another. I must say, even though they're both masterpieces, the former is definitely better. The only songs in Red that stood out were Providence and Starless, whereas I felt every song in the Court album was fantastic.
>>
>hiding
Nigga this is classic /mu/core
>>
File: 67869958936.jpg (25 KB, 552x581) Image search: [Google]
67869958936.jpg
25 KB, 552x581
Try out Swans too
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.