[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I listen to this before buying it? It's not on spotify,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: itcock.jpg (80 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
itcock.jpg
80 KB, 300x300
How do I listen to this before buying it? It's not on spotify, gpmaa, youtube, piratebay, etc.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L53gjP-TtGE
>>
>>66319084
the only way to listen to it is buying it. Fripp doesnt want his music to be on the internet. you won't regret buying it anyway, so don't worry.
>>
you don't need it, is an absolute garbage album mate
>>
I have the album if you want it brother. Have you tried the archive?
>>
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3eqmh7

was it that hard
>>
>>66319368
Yes I am listening to it now and I do like it enough to give it a purchase
>>66319453
Sorry... I am actually retarded. thank you
>>66319436
I have not, I must admit I am new to /mu/. I will probs buy it to support the band..
>>
>>66319523
look in the catalog then look for a share thread then look at the useful shares.
>>
>>66319590
Found it, thank you anon!
>>
>>66319368
I think I'm gonna buy a fuck ton of vinyls from my favorite bands after seeing that Microphones guy possibly having to quit music and the band Brand New apparently making $130,000 a year this past week on /mu/.
I'm starting to think Spotify and YouTube are genuinely fucking over musicians, when I used to think the musicians were just being greedy.
>>
>>66319084
Buy the cd used from ebay, like 5 bucks

Rip it, then listen
>>
>>66319523
im happy you like it.
>>66319731
i pretty much believe the same thing. i always try to buy albums if i like them and i can afford them.
>>
I found it on that one Russian tracker. Check the /mu wiki.
>>
Its on rutracker and it's on what
>>
>>66319084
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3eqmh7
Found it in like 2 seconds with a simple google search
>>
shit album, heard it once and never wanted to revisit it
>>
File: 1467839896620[1].jpg (18 KB, 325x299) Image search: [Google]
1467839896620[1].jpg
18 KB, 325x299
>>66319683
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.