[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Melanie Martinez hate thread My friend listens to her music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Melanie Martinez hate thread

My friend listens to her music every time he drives somewhere. I think he might be gay.
>>
>>66317959
absolutely gay. she's also really bad imo.
>>
T O O T H G A P
>>
>>66317959
absolute garbage thread mate
>>
>>66317959
My shitty ex listens to her.
She doesn't even write her own fucking music fuck this bitch.
>>
I hate her music but I would slam her like it's the fuckin Space Jam
>>
F E T I S H P O P
>>
I actually like a few of her songs but

- Tons of autotune on every track. (She sings ok without autotune live, though not amazing.)
- The lyrics make me want to kill myself
- Her baby "aesthetic" thing makes me want to kill her then myself
- She seems incredibly stupid and insufferable in real life

But still, a few catchy songs. She has a pleasant voice and some of the producers who work with her (read: "write and compose her stuff for her") are pretty good.
>>
I hate her music, but her music videos appeal to my ageplay fetish. Keep doing what you're doing, you little mexican whore.
>>
she's pretty qt, to honor the truth
>>
>>66317959
go fucking cry about it
>>
suck his cock and if he lets you go till he cums then you'll know for sure!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.