[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most poseur album of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 77.jpg (25 KB, 403x347) Image search: [Google]
77.jpg
25 KB, 403x347
What is the most poseur album of all time?
>>
File: Clw_lAjUYAELcG5.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Clw_lAjUYAELcG5.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
unjust malaise
>>
Yeezus
>>
Definitely that one. It's the first thing I think of when I think of poseurcore.
Others that come to mind are Horse Rotorvator, Long Season, Hole In The Heart and maybe something by Keiji Haino or Fushitsusha, but LRD is the ultimate poseur band, no question about it.
>>
>>66316582
>Long Season
how
its the most warm pop ever
are you retarded or didnt you listen to it
>>
>>66316582
you'd have to be pretty retarded to think that. something like trout mask replica would be a high contender as most poseur album of all time. all 77 live is, is a fun guitar album and nothing more
>>
>>66316559
It definitely tries to be something it's not with its "rough" production.
>>
>>66316635
TMR is actually good though, but I would agree that many people can't articulate why.
>>
>>66316610
>>66316635
>I have no idea what poseurcore actually means but I feel the urge to share my thoughts anyway

fuckin embryos
>>
LRD is so passé in the /daily/ scene. I don't know who the new meme on the block is, but LRD isn't it at the moment.
>>
File: unknown-pleasures-585[1].jpg (105 KB, 585x585) Image search: [Google]
unknown-pleasures-585[1].jpg
105 KB, 585x585
>>66316504
definetly this

and you can't deny it
>>
>>66316662
>i take montie forced memes seriously and apply them to pop music
t. summerfag
>>
>>66316802
How? That's a really straightforward album
>>
Fuck all of you. Every one of you...

Those albums are great, you're all to blame to not understand that kind of music.

Go listen to your chorus-verse-chorus bullshit music, meme rap or "safe" and actual music.

Fuck this dogshit board.
>>
>>66316820
T shirt
>>
>>66316853
/thread

>montiefags will try to deny this
>>
>>66316853
Put your trip back on Andie, you underage faggot.
>>
File: brotzmann-machine-gun-art.jpg (87 KB, 630x627) Image search: [Google]
brotzmann-machine-gun-art.jpg
87 KB, 630x627
>>66316504
That album is actually great though, so it doesn't count.

Pic related on the other hand..
>>
>>66316802
Not really. Of course people will still wear Joy Division merch but I don't think that makes it a poser album. I see a lot of people wearing the Closer t-shirt and I don't see that as a poser album.
>>
>>66316886
... is also great. I don't see your point
>>
Any fucking swans album desu
>>
>>66316504
>>66316582
Ah man is it really looked down upon like that?

I listened to it on a whim yesterday and was really impressed, and I'm not even a fan of noisier stuff like that. It was just legitimately enjoyable.

Why don't people like it?
>>
>>66317622

It's popular on RYM. That's literally it.
>>
>>66317622
>Why don't people like it?
they do, this thread is a meme
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.