[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /mu/ think of the swans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1468176700363.jpg (127 KB, 1286x849) Image search: [Google]
1468176700363.jpg
127 KB, 1286x849
what does /mu/ think of the swans?
>>
You can glance around here for about ten minutes and see that most people here really like them. It's considered /mu/core.
>>
fuck this is hilarious
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 640x480
>The sex in your soul will damn you to Hell.
>The sex in your soul will damn you to Hell.

When will you repent, /mu/?
>>
>>66315895
they're pretty great, seeing them live was an awesome experience. the sound pulsates through your entire body, its amazing.
>>
Best No Wave: Public Castration
Best Post-Punk/Gothic: The Great Anhilator
Best Noise Rock: To Be Kind
>>
I like their early stuff (Filth/Cop/Greed/Holy Money) when I'm in the mood.
The obsession of Michael Gira for sinister power dynamics during that era is quite interesting.
And his lyrics managed to be disturbing with his tone and their simplicity, which remind of that horrible Moors Murderers tape transcript by the way he repeat himself.

I haven't really got into to their later stuff tho.
>>
absolute garbage mate
>>
>>66318260
absolute garbage opinion mate
>>
>>66317458
They're playing at my town soon. Is it something that I need to go see? Or is it just a good time?
>>
>>66315895
more than you, retard.
>>
Pretty good. Sonic Youth is the better band to continue from the No Wave scene though.
>>
>>66315895
Music that sounds like it was made by a fag in a cowboy hat
>>
>>66315895
I'm honestly (not ironically) a bit offended that this is a Shutterstock image.

Also, OP, fuck off with the Downs hate, man.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.