[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of lemon demon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160710_193252_387.jpg (97 KB, 600x614) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160710_193252_387.jpg
97 KB, 600x614
What does /mu/ think of lemon demon?
>>
shit
>>
I grew up with him (we're talking beginning of the millennium), he's great. I still find his new content hilarious to this day. And there's a lot of beautiful moments on that record.
It's for dorks and nerds and such so obviously everyone won't take to its' quirky charms but if you relate it's v. great
>>
Literal meme band.
>>
File: Mouth Sounds.jpg (19 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
Mouth Sounds.jpg
19 KB, 220x220
Mashup albums are really good
Old lemon Demon feels a bit dated and lolrandom but not too bad
Nothing worth loving is legit top notch though
Spirit Phone is great
In all, pretty good
>>
>>66315297
Neil was memeing before internet memes were a known concept
>>
He literally made the best 2 mashup albums in history. Whatever else you think of his music, he has to be respected for that at least.
>>
>>66315636
All Day by Girl Talk flows way better and is far more listenable and polished
Though Neil's work is more innovative and funny
>>
>>66315676
>Listenable
What does this even mean?
>>
>>66315226
i like this album but I haven't really listened to any of the other ones
>>
>>66315676
Thanks, I haven't actually heard that one. Checking it out now.

And yeah, his stuff manages to be funny without detracting too much from the song. I actually just listened to Mouth Silence for the first time an hour ago, and laughed out loud at a few parts. First time I've ever laughed at a song.
>>
>>66315705
There are a lot of intentional grating weird moments on both Mouth records. I can't stand to listen to "Bills Like Jean Spirit" because of the slightly off timing.
All Day is dance heaven the whole way through
>>
He's a regular at the coffee shop I work at. The first time he came in he was with like 3 other people including his sister, I told him I liked his music and he was like "uh thanks" but he seemed really awkward and caught off guard. I don't think he's used to/likes getting recognized.
>>
>>66315790
He's a dorkosaurus rex, him being social awkward should not be a shock to anybody
>>
>>66315790
Now he probably feels extremely awkward any time he goes back.
>>
>>66315833
>He's a dorkosaurus rex
from your post I suspect you yourself are quite the pterodorktyl
>>
Spirit phone is very good
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.