[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aside from pic related, what other albums do you know sync up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: dark side of the rainbow.jpg (8 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
dark side of the rainbow.jpg
8 KB, 261x193
Aside from pic related, what other albums do you know sync up with movies. The more outlandish, the better.
>>
>>66312249
Vangelis' blade runner OST with Blade Runner
>>
>>66312249
>>
>>66312249
>>
>>66312249
>>
>>66312249
>>
great meme
>>
>>66312249
2112 supposedly synchs up with Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. You're supposed to start it when Wonka first jumps out.
>>
File: Liftyrskinnyfists.jpg (151 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Liftyrskinnyfists.jpg
151 KB, 500x500
"Paths of Glory" by Kubrick has the same runtime as LYSF, so I'll check them out together
>>
The Powers That B + End of Evangelion
>>
as far as Pink Floyd goes, the main other one I've heard is the last part of 2001 syncing up with Echoes, but I also tried one once about The Wall syncing up with Wall-E, which was surprisingly good.
>>
>>66313208
I might try the Wall-E one because that movie doesn't have much dialog to begin with, plus unlike the wizard of oz and the dark side of the moon, you don't have to loop rhe album 3 fucking times because the wall is really long.
>>
>>66313250
iirc Wall-E ends like 10-15 minutes after The Wall does, but the first loop syncs up pretty good with most of the movie
>>
Alice in Wonderland + The Wall apparently but I haven't tried it myself
>>
Kid A (Or at least the Kid 17 version) actually goes well with the original Shrek movie. I didn't go through the whole album, just the first three tracks, so I don't know if it syncs up as well the entire time. I might try the whole thing sometime.
>>
>>66312249
The objectively best way to watch this is to start the album as soon as the screen changes from black to brown not as soon as the lion roars 3 times so that the tin man falling matches up with the synths in on the run...Just saying...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.