[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I wore my David Bowie shirt to the mall and some Stacey came
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (232 KB, 1780x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232 KB, 1780x1136
So I wore my David Bowie shirt to the mall and some Stacey came to me in the eatery saying Bowie right on! Other Stacey's looked at me as well. Here is the funny part. I asked her what era of Bowie she liked and she didn't even know Berlin. She didn't know outside or drum and bass era. scary monsters. She literally only knew a few hits. She hadn't seen the man who fell to earth. She had no opinion on blackstar. What the fuck is women's problem like WHY pretend? I have had more hours of Bowie albums than any woman. I'm the one who wore the fucking shirts do I have to act like I'm in the same club as a bunch of Stacey's in the know? It's fucking embarrassing.
>>
Please just end your life.
>>
>So I wore my David Bowie shirt to the mall
stopped reading there
>>
>>66310044
cool story bro, I rate it 3/10 too much whining.
>>
>>66310044
Why would you wear a music shirt in public?
>>
>>66310077
>>66310071
it's a skrillex pasta
>>
>>66310044
>David Bowie died for this
just stop
>>
>>66310044
>thinking women are capable of having an intelligent and informed discussion about art

Why would anyone ever do this?
>>
File: y.o.u..jpg (89 KB, 499x552) Image search: [Google]
y.o.u..jpg
89 KB, 499x552
>>66310414
>>
>>66310473
If you ever actually attempted to have a discussion about art which went beyond "I like this because I think it is good" with a woman you would know that I am 100% correct.
All women ever do when you try to have a serious discussion about an artist or an album or a book or whatever with them is go "y-yeah, me too!" while hoping that you're not catching onto the fact that they don't have any idea of what you're talking about.
>>
File: you.jpg (54 KB, 530x530) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
54 KB, 530x530
>>66310518
>If you ever actually attempted to have a discussion about art which went beyond "I like this because I think it is good" with a woman you would know that I am 100% correct.
>All women ever do when you try to have a serious discussion about an artist or an album or a book or whatever with them is go "y-yeah, me too!" while hoping that you're not catching onto the fact that they don't have any idea of what you're talking about.
>>
>>66310545
Whatever makes you feel better, dork.
>>
File: LE.jpg (37 KB, 500x611) Image search: [Google]
LE.jpg
37 KB, 500x611
>>66310571
>Whatever makes you feel better, dork.
>>
So much cancer in this thread. Run you fools
>>
>>66310676
>Run you fools

great meme. thanks for saving the thread.
>>
So I wore my OP shirt to the mall and some Stacey came to me in the eatery saying faggotry right on! Other Stacey's looked at me as well. Here is the funny part. I asked her what era of OP she liked and she didn't even know poseur or shitposting era. She literally only knew a few posts. She hadn't seen the OP who fell on cocks. She had no opinion on blacked OP. What the fuck is women's problem like WHY pretend? I have had more hours of OPs faggotry than any woman. I'm the one who wore the fucking shirts do I have to act like I'm in the same club as a bunch of Stacey's in the know? It's fucking embarrassing.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.