[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So bad its good thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: gucci.jpg (83 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
gucci.jpg
83 KB, 640x480
Lets dedicate a thread about artists/genres that are so bad that they are actually good.I will start with pic related and memphis rap.
>>
>>66310011
What?
>>
>>66309982
Memphis rap is just good
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
Gucci mane is good, you nigger
>>
File: riff-raff-carlos.jpg (39 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
riff-raff-carlos.jpg
39 KB, 600x400
>>
>>66310052
>just good
I like it a lot but we both know it was not really intentional and all of the memphis rappers who still rap changed to generic rap beats and flows
>>66310065
?!?
>>66310090
i never said he is not
>>
>>66310110
>so bad that they are actually good
>>
>>66309982
Memphis Rap>Outkast>Chopped & Screwed>No Limit Records>Gucci
>>
>>66310137
is still good just not in a intentional way you mongoloid.
>>
>>66310148
bait but i dont want to derail my thread
>>
>>66310214
>Opinions
>>
File: giphy.gif (901 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
901 KB, 500x500
>>66309982
>so bad that they are actually good
that doesnt work that way
>>
>>66310282
and you dont seems to disprove me either.
>>
this is shit, but I would still give it a light to decent 10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzpZov-VFLk
>>
stitches for sure
>>
this thread is bad
>>
>>66310090
Gucci Mane is the worst trap rapper I've ever heard. Don't get me wrong, trap is one of my favorite genres, and I respect him for popularizing it, but he always sounds like he's 400 pounds with a really bad cold and he hasn't blown his nose in weeks.
>>
>>66312812
Pleb
>>
Lil b
>>
Really fucked up you see Gucci as a joke

He has one of the best discographies in all of hiphop.
>>
>>66312812
He made mixtapes in jail though
And he killed a man that tried to rape him
That's so fucking gangster
>>
>>66309982
I just want to say it's unacceptable to not understand that Gucci is the godfather of southern hiphop
>>
Lil boosie>Gucci
>>
>>66312812
Actually someone with no critical thinking skills right here
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.