[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Minus /mu/core and soundtracks, does anyone even recognize the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: JustGirlThings.jpg (2 MB, 1000x4167) Image search: [Google]
JustGirlThings.jpg
2 MB, 1000x4167
Minus /mu/core and soundtracks, does anyone even recognize the other music in this chart?

is the other stuff even good?
>>
There's some good stuff in there. Not entirely sure what they have in common, "I'm Not Like Other Girls" sounds like the person who made this was pretty mad.
>>
>>66307811
>blackmill
basically very badly aged chillstep from the whole youtube dubstep era .

>tycho
>dive
not bad for #youtubecore

>the decemberists
they're terrible "indie"
>>
>>66307811
Great:
>Carissa's Wierd
>HANL
>Yo La Tengo
>Nick Drake

OK
>Jesus & Mary Chain
>Magnetic Fields

Shit
>Everything else

Especially Shit
>Giles Coery
>Microphones
>Red House Painters
>>
>>66307811
am i out of touch with good music or am i lucky to not know of more than 3 of these albums & soundtracks
>>
why did you put the haibane renmei OST on there
>>
I was unaware that folk punk was a girl genre?
>>
File: 1468171851351.jpg (3 MB, 1000x4167) Image search: [Google]
1468171851351.jpg
3 MB, 1000x4167
Eels is pretty chill.
Patron saint of bridge burners is above-average bandcamp-core
>>
>>66308054

There's usually more girls than guys at Folk Punk performances

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVXSr3Twvmg
>>
>>66307811
>macintosh plus
kek no
>>
>>66307951
>hating the microphones
have you even heard Mount Eerie
>>
>>66308127
Interesting. I mean there were always tons of girls at the Odd Future shows too but I don't see them on the chart.
>>
>>66307811
Keaton Hensons album Birthdays, (the pink one with the weird white person sculpture) as well as the rest of discography is very good if you're in to someone like Elliott Smith or Sufjan Stevens, or if you're just in the mood to cry.
>>
>>66307943

Decemberists and Modest Mouse are babby's first indie.
>>
>>66307951
nice opinion you have there lad, ya really impressed me
>>
This is Amber Run

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM_CYuEKMnI
>>
File: not like the other girls.jpg (2 MB, 1000x4167) Image search: [Google]
not like the other girls.jpg
2 MB, 1000x4167
>>66307811
Alright, I'll play.
>>
>>66310575

you're boyfriend material
>>
>>66307811
disgusti
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.